• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 23, 2017... 3 night Wonder.. ful cruise!

These are the people I HAVE received information from!

AutumnB123
STEELE
SLOAN
kbyski
bobbiwoz
Jdgmoran
BooSullyFamily....I sent a conversation to find if there will be a FE on each of the 2 cabins.
Orchid lady
bookluvingbabe

Last edited:
I have not received information from:

tlsmith
mweist1
turbotoon
gremml

In each case, I cannot sent a conversation.

Last edited:

AutumnB123
STEELE
SLOAN
kbyski
Nrbrenna
bobbiwoz
Jdgmoran
BooSullyFamily
Orchid lady
bookluvingbabe

AutumnB123
STEELE
SLOAN
kbyski
Nrbrenna
bobbiwoz
Jdgmoran
BooSullyFamily
Orchid lady
bookluvingbabe
I dont think I have replied enough to start a conversation, I'm new to this forum stuff.

If we ar
Tom and I will eat breakfast on the sea day in which ever Main Dining Room (MDR) has a sit down breakfast menu around 8 or 8:30. So far Orchid Lady has mentioned she liked the idea. I will list folks interested, just to keep the idea out here. Everyone is invited. Sometimes other participants in the thread just show up to say "Hi" to the group.

Breakfast together interest
bobbiwoz
Orchid Lady

Candy/Snacks Exchange with small gifts for the children
Any more interest, still time to join! We will decide whether it's one large group or two smaller ones around Feb 20 when sign ups close.
Remember to send me a conversation with you cabin number, number of adults/ children and if you have allergies we should know about.
turbotoon
tismith
BooSullyFamily
bookluvingbabe
AutumnB123
kbyski
bobbiwoz
gremml
Orchid Lady (hobby? Would love to see picture!)
STEELE
SLOAN
Jdgmoran
If we are up we will stop by! My little one might be busy exploring anyhow!

I'm having a hard time trying to send a message! It says inbox but I do not know how to compose one! There will be 2 adults and one 4 year old boy in our cabin!

Each family participating should be listed, because I need to know how many cabins are involved. I keep each group between 6-11 cabins. Sign ups end February 20.

You can begin starting a conversation with me, and have "March Exchange " in the title. Tell me your cabin number, number of adults, children, and ages if you like. Also, tell if there are any allergies. I have received a note from one person so far.

Candy/Snacks Exchange with small gifts for the children
turbotoon
tismith
BooSullyFamily
bookluvingbabe
AutumnB123
kbyski
bobbiwoz
gremml
Orchid Lady (hobby? Would love to see picture!)
STEELE
SLOAN
Jdgmoran
My name on here is tLsmith, l is just lowercase :) Also trying to see if I can't message because of not replying enough! haha I'm too busy :(

Everyone's life is busy.. between now and cruise time, here's my list.

2 weeks in Hawaii ( OK... but know my brother in law passed Jan 1, so not as the trip was originally planned. My sister is still coming.). That's why sign ups come Feb 20, we will be home. You can still send me a conversation with your Candy/Snack modified FE info!

Cataract surgery

Finally moving to Cape May and putting Ohio house on market

Adopting a 5 year old dog. His name is Gus and he lives in NJ.

View attachment 218147

Anyone else care to share???
My February and March are very busy! I am a Nursing student and I have 12 hour clinicals til April every Monday, my husband opened up a mechanic shop so I am trying to help manage that,I work at a nursing home full time, and on Valentine's Day I was told that we lost our baby that I was carrying. So February has been very eventful for us! I'm ready for March to get here! That is a little about me!

I have not received information from:

mweist1
turbotoon
gremml

In each case, I cannot sent a conversation.
Have you sent conversations to people yet? I have not received any. I'm sorry if I sound redundant. You would think being 22 years old I would know how to work an internet forum! haha :)

Have you sent conversations to people yet? I have not received any. I'm sorry if I sound redundant. You would think being 22 years old I would know how to work an internet forum! haha :)

I will try to send you a conversation. We will work something out.

My February and March are very busy! I am a Nursing student and I have 12 hour clinicals til April every Monday, my husband opened up a mechanic shop so I am trying to help manage that,I work at a nursing home full time, and on Valentine's Day I was told that we lost our baby that I was carrying. So February has been very eventful for us! I'm ready for March to get here! That is a little about me!
:grouphug:I am so sorry to read about your lost baby. Please accept my hugs.

I was not able to send a conversation yet. Do you want to join the Candy/ Snack exchange? That would be the only reason to begin a conversation.

Bobbi

:grouphug:I am so sorry to read about your lost baby. Please accept my hugs.

I was not able to send a conversation yet. Do you want to join the Candy/ Snack exchange? That would be the only reason to begin a conversation.

Bobbi
Thank you! And yes we want to. I posted at the beginning about joining :)

Thank you! And yes we want to. I posted at the beginning about joining :)
Yes, I missed your name. You will be included....maybe we have two wait a day for the moderators to let you have conversation ability. There are 2 adults in your cabin?

Yes, I missed your name. You will be included....maybe we have two wait a day for the moderators to let you have conversation ability. There are 2 adults in your cabin?
yes and one little boy :) I'm not sure what my room number is yet :)

AutumnB123
STEELE
SLOAN
kbyski
Nrbrenna
bobbiwoz
Jdgmoran
BooSullyFamily
Orchid lady
bookluvingbabe

OK, so, tlsmith has 2 A and 1 little boy, and no room assignment yet. She has a conversation tab now, so she's set!

:worried: Sorry to hear, praying for comfort and peace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter