March 2022 Exercise Thread

20 more minutes today. The biopsy went as well as it could have gone, now it's just a matter of not going crazy for 10 days until the results come. Thankfully I'm cleared for 'light exercise' so that should help. And I found an amazing gym for as soon as I'm cleared for all exercise. :)

160/450

565 minutes since last check in - horses, obe, walking, and squats - - pretty sure I'm going to forget about squats entirely before too long. I did them a few days and then forgot about them. I seem to do better with daily challenges rather than self-motivation. Ugh.

2040/2000

Amazing totals today, everyone!! - The team is pink!! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

We have some individual color changes as well:
Congrats to :car: sophy1996 and :thumbsup2 TwilightSparkle on jumping ahead of the pack!!

I'm adding 15 minutes from yesterday to my own totals, for 490/600, and the team is at 6,693 minutes and 76%.

30 new minutes for me (520/600) and congrats to Elizabeth Smith and sophy1996!! :car: :bounce:

Team totals are at 6,873 minutes and 78%, and we are just over 1,000 minutes from red.

Today being Oscar day, here is a random bit of trivia:
The Encanto character Bruno (of "we don't talk about...) fame, was almost named Oscar!

And a list of the Disney-connected nominations:

BEST PICTURE
Nightmare Alley (Guillermo del Toro, J. Miles Dale and Bradley Cooper, Producers)
West Side Story (Steven Spielberg and Kristie Macosko Krieger, Producers)

BEST DIRECTOR
Stephen Spielberg (West Side Story)

BEST ACTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE
Jessica Chastain (The Eyes of Tammy Faye)

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Ariana DeBose (West Side Story)

BEST ANIMATED FEATURE FILM
Encanto
Luca
Raya and the Last Dragon

BEST DOCUMENTARY FEATURE
Summer of Soul (…Or, When the Revolution Could Not Be Televised) (Ahmir “Questlove” Thompson, Joseph Patel, Robert Fyvolent, and David Dinerstein)

BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY
Nightmare Alley (Dan Laustsen)
West Side Story (Janusz Kaminski)

BEST SOUND
West Side Story (Gary Rydstrom, Brian Chumney, Andy Nelson, Tod A. Maitland and Shawn Murphy)

BEST ORIGINAL SCORE
Encanto (Germaine Franco)

BEST ORIGINAL SONG
“Dos Oruguitas” from Encanto (Music and Lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda)

BEST COSTUME DESIGN
Cruella (Jenny Beavan)
Nightmare Alley (Luis Sequeira)
West Side Story (Paul Tazewell)

BEST PRODUCTION DESIGN
Nightmare Alley (Tamara Deverell and Shane Vieau)
West Side Story (Adam Stockhausen and Rena DeAngelo)

BEST MAKEUP AND HAIRSTYLING
Cruella (Nadia Stacey, Naomi Donne, and Julia Vernon)
The Eyes of Tammy Faye (Linda Dowds, Stephanie Ingram, and Justin Raleign)

BEST VISUAL EFFECTS
Free Guy (Swen Gillberg, Bryan Grill, Nikos Kalaitzidis, and Dan Sudick)
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (Christopher Townsend, Joe Farrell, Sean Noel Walker, and Dan Oliver)
Spider-Man: No Way Home (Kelly Port, Chris Waegner, Scott Edelstein, and Dan Sudick)

source

Do you have a Disney favorite you hope will win?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter