March 2022 Exercise Thread

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
Welcome to the March 2022 exercise thread. :welcome:

No official theme this month - please feel free to randomly share any Disney trivia, photos, or cool things that you'd like to contribute (especially if you have something you've always wanted to use but it wasn't enough for a whole month's theme!)

If you’re returning, we’re excited to have you back! If you’re new, welcome to the team! Here’s how it works:

Each person chooses a time goal and posts minutes towards that goal as they exercise. You can post daily or just catch up when you can. You decide what movement counts towards your goal - which can be a nice round total for the month, a specific number that means something to you, or a calculation based on a target number of minutes per day. Since March has 31 days, here are some common conversions:

15 minutes/day = 465
20 minutes/day = 620
30 minutes/day = 930
45 minutes/day = 1395
1 hour/day = 1860

One of the special motivations of our Disney challenge is color changing! Page one will be updated with individual and team color changes as we make more and more progress.

10% - Blue
25% - Orange
50% - Purple
75% - Pink
90% - Red
100% - Green

We’re officially starting this challenge March 2nd, but if you don’t find the thread until later in the month, you’re still welcome to join!! There's no better time than the present to start toward your goals! Just post your goal and I’ll add you to the list. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and to check out old threads to see what’s been going on.

Participants:
PollyannaMom - 625/600
Elizabeth Smith - 815/800

Bethislucy - 1719/1900
BonnieF - 605/600
Raya - 229/450
piglet1979 - 583/620
sophy1996 - 1430/1200
ljcrochet - 86/600
Twilight Sparkle - 2520/2000

-----------------------------
Team Total - 8612/8770 and 98%

Last edited:

I'm going for 450 this month which feels impossible after fighting with the movers until almost 11 last night. argh. let the unboxing begin!

I reach executive leadership classes and have lots of fun Disney facts. I started my class with a side that said "Would you follow a leader who smoked, drank, suffered from anxiety issues, had two nervous breakdowns bad enough that he had to stop working, and had gone bankrupt?" Almost no one guessed it was Walt Disney! He showed us that you can pick yourself up from almost anything and go on to make magic happen. ❤️

90 minutes yesterday- moving hotels, Epcot (massive crowds 😜), Disney Springs. (145/600) Lost my Fitbit somehow - it must have fallen out of my pocket- I switch to a different holder - how may bands can I put on my wrist - lol.
But we’re having fun. My husband seems to forget that he really does like it here until he actually gets here 🙄
@sophy1996 - can’t wait to hear about Starcruiser!

80 minutes today back at Disney Springs. I managed to get the new AP magnet. It’s a cutie!
( 225/600)

@sophy1996. - great picture!

@BonnieF - please forgive the "like" on your post - it's how I keep track of whether I've entered people's numbers in my spreadsheet. But I am sorry you lost your FitBit :(.
I totally understand! I do the same!

20 minutes for me (120/600) and congrats to BonnieF and sophy1996!! :tigger: :tigger:

Team stats ~~ 881/6170, 14%

From www.thisdayindisneyhistory.com -
1954: The Donald Duck short Donald's Diary, featuring Daisy Duck and Donald's nephews Huey, Dewey & Louie, is released. Donald writes in his diary and narrates (in a rather sophisticated voice) about his romance with Daisy. Clarence Nash supplies the voice of Donald, but actor Leslie Denison is the voice of Donald's Internal Monologue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter