• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 2022 Exercise Thread

Best wishes for the surgery and a quick, smooth recovery!
Congrats (and good luck) to Elizabeth Smith!
Thanks! The surgery went well and, aside from a bit of cotton mouth, I feel great! Once the grogginess of the anesthesia wore off, I felt like I could hop on the exercise bike or do some work out videos. But, I'll heed the doctor's instructions and take it easy. Thanks again for your well wishes!

Today (March 13th) is a day for remakes on This Day in Disney History ~

2009: Disney's live-action Race to Witch Mountain (a "modern re-imagining" of the 1975 Escape to Witch Mountain) is released. Directed by Andy Fickman, the film stars Dwayne Johnson, Anna Sophia Robb, Alexander Ludwig, and Carla Gugino. Making a cameo appearance as a train driver whose locomotive crashes after it gets caught in "alien crossfire" is Disney chairman Dick Cook. The role is a nod to the fact that Cook started his career with the company as a monorail and steam locomotive driver at Disneyland in 1970!

2015: Cinderella, a live-action romantic fantasy film directed by Kenneth Branagh, and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures, is released. Inspired by the fairy tale "Cinderella" by Charles Perrault, it borrows many elements from the 1950 Disney animated film of the same name. The cast includes Cate Blanchett as the Stepmother (also known as Lady Tremaine), Lily James as Cinderella, Richard Madden as the Prince, and Helena Bonham Carter as the Fairy Godmother.
* Released along with the feature is the animated short Frozen Fever. A sequel to the 2013 feature film Frozen, it tells the story of Anna's birthday party.

source

30 minutes over the weekend- mostly rain for us, but ferocious winds during the night - kinda scary! And, 40 minutes today in lovely sunshine. Spring really is right around the corner! (395/600)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter