March 20, 2004

Got son's car out of ditch.:bounce: :bounce:
Will load the truck at 2:00 and leave for KC at 5.

See ya all Saturday:bounce: :Pinkbounc :tongue:

have a safe drive and flight Padre Disney See you at the port

:wave:

<font color=tangerine>Safe drive and flight Padre Disney ::yes:: !!</font>

<font color=green>I had a nightmare last night that we weren't packed in time for the cruise. Only a few nights left though, so if this happens every night it won't be too bad. </font>

<font color=seagreen>I too wish time were not moving so fast. It can slow down now, lol! I don't want to blink and have our cruise over. See you all Sat. </font>

Have a safe trip, Padre Disney. We don't fly out until Friday night. But, omygosh, that is in TWO DAYS! EEEK!!!

Cara

I dreamed that we got to FL and didn't have our cruise docs. Before that it was that we were on board and I realized we'd left most of our clothes (all the dinner and dressy ones) at home! No wonder I've made my list and am checking it twice...and three times...and more :rolleyes:

We did leave our oldest dd dress clothes home hanging in the closet on our first 3 day DCL cruise. :o :o
She was soooo upset with us. Lucky for us we had another family member traveling with was that loaned her a top and she spent the day in Nassua purchasing a skirt. So it all ended well but that feeling that I got when we realized that someones clothes had been left behind is TERRIBLE. We have double and triple checked everyones clothes list.
Time to load up so wishing everyone safe and happy traveling can't wait to see everyone.
:wave:

BUMP...:bounce: we are getting READY...I feel like I am standing at the start line waiting for the " on your mark.. ready ..set.. GO"

Last night all I could dream about was a confrontation with some crazy woman at MCO trying to leave the baggage area with MY suitcase. This nightmare has its basis in the fact that some loon lasdt year DID take my luggage at LAX and I had to set sail with nothing. So in my dream I was DETERMINED that was NOT going to happen again. But I kept waking up before I found out if I duked it out with the loon and got my bag back.

So much for my pre-cruise jitters!

Marilee

Marilee,
Don't worry I can't decide what to bring so I bet I will have plenty of extra clothes if that loon shows up again!
Dawn:wave2:

My nightmare is arriving for checkin at the port and discovering no passports!!! Panic sets in and I wake up. I hope we don't have luggage problems. There was that one cruise we had to eat dinner in our travel clothes because the luggage was late getting to our room. I was really worried that it got lost but we did end up getting it after we ate.

Packing is almost complete. I have a few errands to run tomorrow and that is it! Hard to believe it is here. We already have people in our DIS group on their way down. Two more nights in our own bed then off to Florida.
Kathy

<font color=deeppink>Less than 24 hours until we leave!! :Pinkbounc This has turned out to be an excellent way to celebrate our anniversary because I am nearly as excited as I was for our wedding :bitelip: :lovestruc . I keep remembering packing for my honeymoon (our 1st trip to WDW) as I have been packing for this trip. My four year old DD proclaimed that she is going to love her cruise last night, lol. Safe travels everyone. </font>

I look forward to seeing everyone bright and early on Saturday morning.

I will be getting the oil changed in our travel vehicle this afternoon and will therefore not be replying again.

I have looked forward to every message that has come through DIS over the past year. Thank you all for making it go so quickly.

See you soon. Safe travels to and fro....

I am looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday...it has been wonderful sharing the pretrip feelings and experiences with everyone..

I am working today and tomorrow before our flight, kids will be at school.. but a 4pm, once #2 son gets home from school, we will be off to the airport..

See you Saturday... safe travels to those who are driving... good flight to those who fly..

Susan

This thread has been fun this past year. I hope we all can gather at the DIS meet to say hello. I am all packed, time to do some last minute things around the house then try to get some sleep. It will be hard sleeping tonight because I am so excited about the trip. Thankfully the snow from Monday is almost gone, the 16" didn't last long this time of year! Looking forward to the warm Florida temperatures. :wave: see you Saturday. Kathy

We're out of here 8:45 AM PST...hope everyone's travel goes well, and see you all on Saturday :wave:

12:48 AM, and I am finally packed and the house is clean for the house sitter! This may be an all-time EARLY pre-vacation record for me, LOL. I cannot wait to meet all of you on Saturday!

Cara

We are both packed. Kent will work a half day tomorrow, and I will go pamper with nails and pedicure. We head out to Eugene late afternoon, and will fly overnight from Seattle.

We look forward to meeting ya'll.

Marilee

Well all - we're off!

Can't wait! So excited to see some warm weather. The kids were soooooo surprised!

See you all tomorrow! Thanks for all of the great info! It's been a lot of fun!

Safe travels to everyone!

Denise

Well I guess that I am the last one left to leave.. so I will turn out the lights, close and lock the door....

Don't look for us here next week..

We are on the MAGIC!!! WOO HOO!

The Magic preparing for her first Spring Cruise in 2004.
Have a MAGICal sailing all you 3-20-04 cruisers!!!

62Magic_3-20-04-med.jpg

The Disney Magic Saturday March 20, 2004

623-20-04.jpg

The Disney Magic sailing past the
Two Palms cam on March 20, 2004

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter