• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making dining reservations where the resort reservations are linked

tinkerbell313

DIS Veteran
We are going with my parents to DW. Most nights we are eating together so I am just making the reservations under my resort confirmation number for a party of 6.

One night we are eating at two separate restaurants...we each have our own resort confirmation number since we are staying in separate rooms...but the resort confirmation numbers are linked. I will make our reservations under our resort confirm. number and their dinner reservations under their resort confirm. number.

Will this cause a problem...or will the fact that the room confirm. numbers are linked have nothing to do with the dinner reservations. I just do not want the dinner reservations to be cancelled...because there are two.

You can tell that I am thinking too much about my ADRS.

I doubt if it is a problem but I worry about stuff like that too!

Why don't you make one of them with a different name and phone number just to be safe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter