• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MainStreet Bakery/Starbucks

Just a random question but if you purchase items like the "You are here" mugs from Main Street Bakery/Starbucks can you have them sent to your resort or to the package pick up location that is inside the parks just like other places inside the parks?

Starbucks at Hollywood Studios and Epcot sell cupcakes. Haven't been in the Starbucks in Magic Kingdom.

What time does the Bakery/Starbucks open for EMH? Was hoping to grab something to eat BEFORE rope drop at the park if that's possible? I've seen conflicting answers when googling so wanted to ask the experts here :)

Just a random question but if you purchase items like the "You are here" mugs from Main Street Bakery/Starbucks can you have them sent to your resort or to the package pick up location that is inside the parks just like other places inside the parks?

I took my mug I bought at Animal Kingdom from the Starbucks to a nearby shop and they sent it to our resort, but it smashed en route as the boxes are very very thin and the casher didn't add any extra packaging. If you do want to get it shipped to your resort, insist the cashier adds more packaging. Or just buy at the end of the night and carry it.

I took my mug I bought at Animal Kingdom from the Starbucks to a nearby shop and they sent it to our resort, but it smashed en route as the boxes are very very thin and the casher didn't add any extra packaging. If you do want to get it shipped to your resort, insist the cashier adds more packaging. Or just buy at the end of the night and carry it.
Thank you for your advice. Yeah I know the packaging is thin that was in the back of my mind too concerning breakage. Last time I was there and we had stuff sent to the package pick up location it was inside the park (as we were off-site) and it wasn't breakable stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter