Magnets

SCollier

Earning My Ears
Anyone able to point me in the direction or help me find templates to make magnets for our family. We are venturing on our first cruise in August!!! It's with our extended family and I thought it would be fun to join in on the decorating:)

Hi SCollier
I do not know of anyone who posts blank cruise magnet DISigns,,, however if you post a little more information maybe someone could make a few *personalized* ones for you.
Example of helpful info would be
Family name:
Which cruise ship (Magic, Wonder, Dream,Fantasy):
Favorite characters:
When you would need your designs by (expected trip date):

Best Regards and have a great Cruise!!
Hugs Mel

My original post may have seemed vague; truly sorry. We are cruising on the Dream in August; it's a large family vacation. I was hoping to have Family Mickey's and then something with each kid's name. I'm making these as a surprise for my kids, nephew and nieces. My sister's aren't has Disney Excited as I am and haven't wanted to research and stuff.

Collier's (We love all things Disney! My kids are happy with anything. A few favorites are Fantasia, Snow White & Dwarfs, Pooh Bear, & Mickey); my kid's names are Christa, Caris, Caden

Husted's (Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, Daisy Duck); kid's names are Jacob & Daisy

Arnold's (Dumbo, Tinkerbelle, Sleeping Beauty); kid's names are Libby, Alexia, Ashlyn

Klunkert's (Grandparents) they would be happy with anything as well. I know my dad loves Donald. My mom would be happy anything.

I can make these Mickey Heads with the kids names, ship, and characters you mentioned above, for you. What do you mean by family Mickeys though?

IMG_7235.JPG

Hi MataHari22 - looking for some Door Magnets for our upcoming Cruise - Can you assist?

Hi MataHari22 - looking for some Door Magnets for our upcoming Cruise - Can you assist?

Yes. Please see my thread and make your requests there. I will need the trip date, ship name, person's name, and what character you want for each. I can also do the fire helmet mickey head, give me the name for that, too. In the future, just so you know, you want to start a new thread to requests items, or post your request in the designers thread, not post in old requests. :)

https://www.disboards.com/threads/matahari22-disign-request-thread.3493945/#post-55383838

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!