Magical Room Questions

farmjeep

Earning My Ears
Hi guys! I did a search but could not find my answer. Sorry if this is a repeat. We are staying in room 5127 on the Magic. Can anyone tell me if the balcony wall is clear plexiglass, or a solid wall?

Also--Is anyone else going to be on the Magic for the June 24 2010 sailing? I don't want to wonder around the whole time talking to myself :hyper2:

According to the stateroom locations at the top, that room is an inside stateroom, but if you mean 5126, the documents show that is a plexiglass balcony wall.

Hi guys! I did a search but could not find my answer. Sorry if this is a repeat. We are staying in room 5127 on the Magic. Can anyone tell me if the balcony wall is clear plexiglass, or a solid wall?

Also--Is anyone else going to be on the Magic for the June 24 2010 sailing? I don't want to wonder around the whole time talking to myself :hyper2:

You need to go over to the Cruise Meet board and find your sailing date. If there isn't one, you can start one.

The easiest way to figure out which rooms have the solid wall rail is that all verandah cabins with the solid wall are located aft of the Navigator Verandahs. There are no solid wall verandahas before the navigator verandahs. The solid wall verandas are indicated on the deck plan with an *.

MJ

The easiest way to figure out which rooms have the solid wall rail is that all verandah cabins with the solid wall are located aft of the Navigator Verandahs. There are no solid wall verandahas before the navigator verandahs. The solid wall verandas are indicated on the deck plan with an *.

MJ

Thanks, I wondered how to find that info! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter