Magical Gathering??

Nevada

Mouseketeer
What is Magical Gatherings? I know it is larger groups but what benefit does it give you? How does it work?

My sister and her 2 (or 3) children might meet up with us but they won't be staying on property. That would make 10 (or 11) of us.

A certain percentage of guests, I believe adult or junior guests, maybe 75% have to be staying at a WDW resort to qualify. Anyway, you and your group get to have experiences like a MK fireworks cruise with a pirate, an Illuminations international buffet, with a special viewing area for Illuminations, Breakfast at Tony's at MK, or the Safari dinner at AK. We did all of these except breakfast at Tony's on our trip in July. We had fun, but these are pretty expensive. I wouldn't do it again, but it was fun to do once. The private viewing for Illuminations on the 4th of July was great, but the viewing area could have been better. It was behind the gift shop in Mexico, and it was just a bit too close, very loud and scared my DD6 who is not afraid of anything! (She loves Dinosaur :confused3).

For the food- I would pick the AK Safari- you get a slow Safari Ride then dinner at Tusker house with African entertainment, and Terk and Timon were signing autographs.

The fireworks cruise would have been better if our Pirate had been a little less insulting to the passengers. I know he has quite a following around here, but he really made at least 3 passengers mad with his insults and kind of hurt some feelings. A little too much if you know what I mean. The cruise itself was nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter