Magical Express

gilld

<font color=deeppink>Will just have the butler ope
Does anyone know which stop the Beach Club is on the Magical Express journey? I'm trying to decide if I should just get a Mears cab as after the flight I won't want to be hanging around for long.

Thanks

They tend to go to 3 hotels at least and it isnt too bad.

It gives you an opportunity of seeing the other disney hotels and you are not usually long in between hotels.

Personally I would go on the ME especially if you let them bring your cases for you:thumbsup2

Thanks for that - but I have been to all the hotels and because of a health problem, I shall just want to get there and not trawl around the other resorts. I shall only have carry on luggage as I'm only going for 5 days.

Hi, we just came back from the Beach Club and used ME - on the way there it dropped off at POR first as this is one of the first resorts you come to on property but then went straight to BC. On the way back we were ages picking a bazillion people up from CBR!

Thank you - that's just what I needed to hear:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter