Magic in NYC~June 2, 2012

Does anyone know of a website I could use to print door magnets? Or do I have to do it myself?
Thanks for the info

Does anyone know of a website I could use to print door magnets? Or do I have to do it myself?
Thanks for the info

I may be wrong, but it's my guess that you will need to print them yourself if you are using any type of Disney character on them. I'm sure most businesses will site copyright laws to you about printing something they do not have a release for.

I may be wrong, but it's my guess that you will need to print them yourself if you are using any type of Disney character on them. I'm sure most businesses will site copyright laws to you about printing something they do not have a release for.

K thanks for the info

So I'm looking at my counter and it says 366 Days until our June 2, 2012 sailing. But today is June 2, 2011...365 days in a year...then it dawned on me that 2012 is a Leap Year! LOL. We have one EXTRA day to wait!:hourglass

Hi Everyone!

Another week has flown by. We are now
arg-5-50-trans.gif
arg-1-50-trans.gif

weeks away from our Magical Disney sailing out of New York City!

Hi Everyone!

arg-5-50-trans.gif
arg-0-50-trans.gif

We just got back from the Dream and booked the Magic!

We live 20 minutes from the pier and love the fact we do not have to fly to MCO!

Cruising will be me DH and DS!!

:banana::banana::banana:

We live 20 minutes from the pier and love the fact we do not have to fly to MCO!

Hi there and welcome to this thread! I hear you on the not having to fly! So excited that we are cruising out of NYC. We are only about 40 minutes or so from the pier. Sure beats flying!

And saving the expenses with flying is a plus too...we paid over $100 in baggage fees each way...:headache:.

And saving the expenses with flying is a plus too...we paid over $100 in baggage fees each way...:headache:.

I always try to fly Jet Blue because this way we get one "free" bag per person. Remember when "free" bags were the norm?

Anyway, the other bonus is we get 8 days instead of 7. LOL.

Also, I forgot to mention, Post #3 has information about "checking in" and signing up for the Fish Extender. Still early, but I thought I would mention it since I'm keeping track of those lists.

Hi Everyone!

arg-4-50-trans.gif
arg-9-50-trans.gif

Hi Everyone!

arg-4-50-trans.gif
arg-8-50-trans.gif

hi. my name is amelia. my husband ralph and i are registered for this cruise. we just got back from a "Dream" cruise with my 5 year old grandson in May and had such a good time, we booked onboard for this one. we live in upstate ny so it is a plus not to have to get airfare. my husband wants to go alone (without my grandson... : ( since it is our anniversary. has anyone did a disney cruise without children before. i am hearing from so many people that i can get so many choices out of ny that cost so much less. can i have some input please. The cruise in may was our first cruise so i have nothing to compare it to. I headed up the FE on our cruise...Logan loved coming back to the room and having surprises each time...we had about 30ish participants.
how do i get this ticker off???? i didnt put it here. I had one on my other site but these dates are wrong. PLEASE HELP!!!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter