Magic Bands Upgrade

Random but related question that I couldn’t find an answer to... does anyone know if it’s still possible to decline bands? I knew how to do it before, but with the new “upgrade options” interface that has rolled out, I can’t find the option anymore. Unless it’s extremely well hidden.

Random but related question that I couldn’t find an answer to... does anyone know if it’s still possible to decline bands? I knew how to do it before, but with the new “upgrade options” interface that has rolled out, I can’t find the option anymore. Unless it’s extremely well hidden.
Someone earlier said it was now in the online check-in. I haven't verified this. But you might look there.

I ordered 5 today and received confirmation...castle, sorcerer mickey, birthday mickey, darth vader, and donald. Hopefully I actually get them, not gray bands, and they work for my trip in a month!

lets me select themed bands, but won't allow me to check out.
Same here. We ordered bands when they first came out and 8 out of 9 came correct, the other we got grey. Have been waiting and trying since then and can choose but not check out.

Finally got a Birthday band for my daughter - who has a birthday happening on our trip! Yay! Hope all the rest of you get your bands soon!

I haven't been able to see one for me and one for kiddo available at the same time. I've told him we may just get the purple he selected before this all started, and use the sticker decals I got from etsy. I see quite a few come and go that I think look nice but if I order I lose the chance for him to do so. Ah well... I'm sure we'll have another trip so maybe it will work better by then.

Well, we got our bands but they look horrible. Darth Vader is way down the band - no where near the 'puck'

I was also finally able to get the "it's m bday" band for the second half of my September stay. Since I will be coming over from Germany both magic bands will be waiting at the front desk...hopefully ;)

I keep getting a "Access Denied" message when i try to edit mine. Does anyone have the same problem?

I was finally able to order the newer villains one to replace my original villains one for my AP band. Now I just need to get my September trip sorted. They should have really set this up the way they do fast passes and not allowed those whose dates are so far out order the upgraded magic bands ahead of those with trips coming sooner. I think it might have helped a bit with the mad rush, immediate sell out and constant restocking issues

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter