Magic Band Question...

6loversofdisney

DIS Veteran
I have a Disney resort reservation but have yet to purchase my park tickets.

Will I just get "generic" magic bands upon check in or not until I buy my park passes, or not at all?

Yep, the Magic Bands come with the resort reservation, your tickets will get linked to the band when you buy them. However, you won't be able to make FP+ reservations until you have tickets.

I have a Disney resort reservation but have yet to purchase my park tickets.

Will I just get "generic" magic bands upon check in or not until I buy my park passes, or not at all?

If you log into My Disney Experience on the computer and have your reservation linked you should get the option to customize your bands. You have up until about 30 days prior to check in to customize.

Everyone who has a reservation at a Disney World resort gets a magic band.
Once your reservation is linked in your My Disney Experience account go to the magic bands and cards section and customize your bands.
as a PP mentioned you will need tickets in order to make your Fastpasses so I'd buy them by 61 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter