Magic band help

PoohBW

Earning My Ears
The last time we went we were not shipped our magic bands but had to pick them up on registration. Is this still true for Canadians? Are we supposed to customize them in MDE?

I'm hoping to get an upgraded one for DH - I assume they hold those at the front desk as well? Anyone know for sure?

Thanks

I'm hoping to get an upgraded one for DH - I assume they hold those at the front desk as well? Anyone know for sure?

Thanks

Yes, same procedure. We had them in August. As it’s a purchased upgrade, you will get an email confirmation that your order has been processed. You still have to pick up at the hotel. Keep in mind, if you choose to upgrade — the order is processed immediately. You can not make further changes on MDE for bands & they are non-refundable. I was worried that they wouldn’t be at the hotel — because we placed our order the first day available — but they were.

I really wish they instead offered a $10 credit towards a purchase of bands in the park for those that decline the free ones. In our case, there wasn’t much choice online versus the newest ones in the park. Not sure I would do again.

Just to add, I ordered 3 upgraded ones and one plain one for DH. They all came in the same box at hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter