Lunch suggestions

MK - Our favorite place is Columbia House. Good fast food and the upstairs seating area is usually nice and quiet. Crystal Palace is great if you want a character lunch.

Epcot: I have two favorites - Akershus in Norway and a new favorite, Beergarten in Germany. Both yummy buffets.

MGM - Hollywood and Vine for lunch is good.

AK - Don't usually have lunch there, but have had lunch at Rainforest at DD and enjoyed it.

ooops...almost forgot one. I'm a big fan of the take out fish and chips at U.K. in Epcot. Fish and chips and a nice pint of Bass Ale.........YUMMMMMMMMMY!!! :D :D

Here are our favorites:

MK: Peco's Bills

Epcot: Le Cellier

MGM: Hollywood and Vine and Sci Fi

Animal Kingdom: never ate there, but we love the Rain Forest Cafe.

Easy question!

MK: Cosmic Rays -- best burgers at WDW (JMO)

Epcot: Restaurant Marrakesh in WS; Land Food Court in FW

AK: Pizzafari or Tusker's

MGM: 50's Prime Time (YUM!) or Sci-Fi as a backup

Magic Kingdon--Columbia Harbor House. Portions are just right and some nice healthy and tasy choices.

EPCOT--Food Fair in The Land Pavilion. Fast, great selection, plenty of seating.

Sometimes, we have a big breakfast then do a late lunch at one of the countries in World Showcase, then have a decadent dessert while watching Illuminations. A good way to save money and not get too stuffed.

Animal Kingdon--Tusker House. Great grilled veggie sandwich. Some nice outdoor seating "around the corner in the back."

At MGM we have had lunch at Sc-Fi and PrimeTime. Both good and fun, a bit $$$.

MK - Casey's or Columbia Harbour House

Epcot - nothing comes to mind...

MGM - the pizza/hot dog, etc. stands along Sunset Blvd.

AK - Pizzafari

What about Liberty Tree Tavern in MK? We've never been there and are considering trying it in May.

Sitdown: Rainforest Cafe, Plaza Restaurant, Sci Fi
Counter: American Pavillion in world showcase has great burgers!!!

MK - Cosmic Ray's or Pecos Bill's

Epcot - Le Cellier (great steakburgers!) or San Angel Inn

MGM - Sci Fi, not really for the food but because it's so much fun!

AK - have never eaten anywhere there before

My absolute favorite is Garden Grill for lunch. Yummy. It's a character lunch and all you can eat buffet. We were there this past December and had turkey (the best), fish and flank steak strips with fresh garden veggies and the best mashed pot. around. You also get fresh baked bread. Per person was about $20.00 each. We had it with the fast food by the point and were very surprised at the quality and taste of the food here. Not to mention that you get to meet CnD, MM and Goofy. For desert, we had pumpking cheesecake (I really don't like pumpkin but it tasted delicous) I think they usually serve strawberry shortcake when it is not around the holidays. I absolutely recommend this restaurant. Should you decide to eat here, make your ressies as early as possible, they go fast.

My favorite for dinner (never had lunch there) is Le Cellier. Yummy, Yummy. Had a great time here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter