Lower National 2 times in a week!

Sandy51 said:
Thanks, n2mm!

I was able to apply the coupon and saved $20. I'm getting 11 days for $302.04.
I'm happy with that rate, but I'll keep checking.

Sandy

I agree that does sound a little high. What size car and what are your dates? I have an intermediate price quote (I'm executive aisle), using the priceless code (6600330) and the $20 coupon (10009123) and I have a TOTAL price, after substracting for discounts and adding fees, a price of $290 for 16 days. (April 29 @ 10:30AM through May 14 @ 5:00PM)

Plus my friend who's also traveling the same timeframe has an intermediate using the same discounts for a 10 day rental = $185 total

Wow, I'd guess I'd better get back to work. I used AMEX code, AARP code, and Entertainment Coupon. My dates are 3/24-4/4. I'll check back in later,

Thanks for your help!

Sandy

Sandy51 said:
Wow, I'd guess I'd better get back to work. I used AMEX code, AARP code, and Entertainment Coupon. My dates are 3/24-4/4. I'll check back in later,

Thanks for your help!

Sandy

Sandy, don't be surprised if that rate doesn't drop more, your dates show you are going during the Easter break. That would be the reason your rates are higher. But you should give it a shot anyway, you never know.

I was just looking last week, didn't book anything because we're so far out, but I wanted to see what rates were. Checked again today and it had dropped $50 - I booked it!

I know this is getting old, but my National rate dropped another $30 today. Full size, march 2-7, is $117. (Priceless and Ent book coupon)

It is only a couple of $$ more to get the full over EA. :banana:

Eyore4Ever149 said:
National Users

It would be tremendously helpful if you could share what code combination you used, how many days you are going and what size car you are renting.

I am going May 2 (pick up around 11:30am-12) and departing May 10th (around 4:40pm) I am not blown away by rate quotes of $156-$165. They're not bad, but not fabulous.

Today I plugged in the priceless code (contract ID 6600330) and entertainment code (coupon 10009123) for your dates and got a quote of $161.52 (intermediate).

BTW, I have a great quote for 6/25-7/5 for intermediate Emerald Aisle for $197.82. I had to add a day and change hours as I could not get a $79.00 flight out of Orlando on July 4 (the original quote was for a morning pickup and evening dropoff). Imagine my surprise when I punched my revised flight/days/hours (early evening pickup, afternoon dropoff) and the National quote did not change even though we were "adding" an extra day.

magsmom said:
Today I plugged in the priceless code (contract ID 6600330) and entertainment code (coupon 10009123) for your dates and got a quote of $161.52 (intermediate).

BTW, I have a great quote for 6/25-7/5 for intermediate Emerald Aisle for $197.82. I had to add a day and change hours as I could not get a $79.00 flight out of Orlando on July 4 (the original quote was for a morning pickup and evening dropoff). Imagine my surprise when I punched my revised flight/days/hours (early evening pickup, afternoon dropoff) and the National quote did not change even though we were "adding" an extra day.

Thanks for trying. I think I have devised a new plan. To look into renting from National at there WDW location for just 2 or 3 days and go to Universal and Cali Grille, and anything else off site during that time. The busses were great at POFQ last May, the car was handy to have when I had to go to the hospital for food poisoning- but Im not planning on THAT happening again! :earseek:

Lets say I arrive and I plug my laptop in, and do the online thing with coupons, etc- does it matter than I am picking it up in 1 day, rather than 30 days? My guess would be no- it doesn't matter.

Last year we went for less days and I had calculated that it was only an extra $25 to have a car all week vrs a sedan. I cant rationalize it this time and as 2 adults, we dont use it other than for Universal and maybe going to Poly or CR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter