Love the new boards!

D

DisneyFix

Just wanted to say how much I like these new boards - especially the email notification feature and private messaging!

Hi, DisneyFix! Glad to see that you found the new boards okay! Welcome to our new home! ;)

I think the boards are going to be great! Just need some getting used to. Hope the moderators don't mind some playing around as we get aquainted again!

Oh my I like this! It seems so technical, lol! Well, anyway welcome to your new home Pete and friends! I am looking forward to participating as usual!

:p

WOW!!!! What a change!! I guess this will keep us busy for awhile!!!

:confused:
Not sure I like it, yet. This old dog kinda liked things the way they were.

And the total posts noted for my ID are not correct, either. I'm pretty sure I have FAR more than just 7 posts.

I think the move to the new format either lost some posts or lost count.

These new boards seem pretty good, but one thing I can't seem to find anymore.... where did the link and/or the actual "code" board go?
Anyone?

TO answer the question about total post counts:
The post counts that are listed are from 2 weeks ago. They had to do that to move everyone over. Was I ever surprised to see that I had lost 100 posts! I had no idea I had posted that much in 2 weeks.
Anyway, if you would like to get your post count back to what it was, you can put in a request at the Tech Board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter