Loss of DH

Snowysmom

<font color=darkorchid>If they say "That's interes
I have been doing administrative stuff this week, seeing the attorney, contacting benefits places for the financial matters. Just not what I want to have to do. I also saw the therapist yesterday and began the process of trying to get through this major change in my life. I miss DH like crazy and talk to him all the time. I went back to the house today by myself for the first time since he passed at the house. I was OK while I kept busy but as soon as I was done the tears came. I would really like to be able to spend some nights at the house but I am not sure I can at this point. I just don't have the strength right now. I can't say the days are getting better as I wake up and wonder how I am going to make it through the day. I can't even think about when I will be ready to go back to work. I appreciate all the care and concern here. Thank you.

mom2rtk

Invented the term "Characterpalooza"
I have been doing administrative stuff this week, seeing the attorney, contacting benefits places for the financial matters. Just not what I want to have to do. I also saw the therapist yesterday and began the process of trying to get through this major change in my life. I miss DH like crazy and talk to him all the time. I went back to the house today by myself for the first time since he passed at the house. I was OK while I kept busy but as soon as I was done the tears came. I would really like to be able to spend some nights at the house but I am not sure I can at this point. I just don't have the strength right now. I can't say the days are getting better as I wake up and wonder how I am going to make it through the day. I can't even think about when I will be ready to go back to work. I appreciate all the care and concern here. Thank you.
:grouphug:

Dan Murphy

We are family.
One day at a time, Snowysmom. :hug:'s One day at a time. Take it slowly. Stop by here when you'd like to sound off a bit (or a lot) or just update how you are doing, like here today.

AnnaS

DIS Sponsoor/Veteran
I agree with Dan. One day at a time. Baby steps. :grouphug:

mommasita

DIS VETERAN
Dan is right. It is one minute at a time, one hour at a time, one day at a time.
I wish you didn’t have this pain. Hopefully your work is supportive.
Lots of love sent yoir way ❤

• Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES