Looking for Trader Sam MUG Photos..

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Anyone have that they'll like to share?? Also curious as to the drinks themselves and what's in them. I dont drink AT ALL, I just dont like the taste of alcohol, so wondering if they'll make 'virgin' versions of some of their drinks as well?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/polynesian-resort/trader-sams-grog-grotto/menus/

The menu lists the drinks, what's in them, and what the souvenir cup is.
There are mixed reports on whether you can buy the mug separately or have a different drink put in them. So, I'm guessing it will be at the discretion of whichever bartender is working when you order. Be prepared to order the drink as-is and either give it away or dump it out if you just want the mug. But you may get lucky with a nice bartender. Also, check your cup before you leave to make sure it's in one piece (I know this from firsthand experience).

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/polynesian-resort/trader-sams-grog-grotto/menus/

The menu lists the drinks, what's in them, and what the souvenir cup is.
There are mixed reports on whether you can buy the mug separately or have a different drink put in them. So, I'm guessing it will be at the discretion of whichever bartender is working when you order. Be prepared to order the drink as-is and either give it away or dump it out if you just want the mug. But you may get lucky with a nice bartender. Also, check your cup before you leave to make sure it's in one piece (I know this from firsthand experience).

Thank you!

Not the best pictures, but I love Trader Sams. If you are not a big drinker, then some of the drinks might not be for you. The Rum Flight was harsh!

IMG_1345.jpg IMG_1346.jpg IMG_1347.jpg

16406469_10154995973224508_5861669005395310979_n.jpg

Hippopotamaitais here. I saw this same cup being sold elsewhere, though it didn't say Trader Sam's on it... one of the Poly's gift shops, maybe? (don't remember... I saw it after I drank one of these AND a spikey pineapple!)

IMG_1351.JPG

The two tall ones in the back are the Hitchhiking Ghosts and are no longer available. A few more trips and my collection will be complete!

You had to get the drink. It was called the Fog Cutter and it was served in a regular glass. It was actually pretty good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter