Looking for Thanksgiving dinner or a cabin

Us too! Hmmm, how to identify ourselves away from our sites??? We could always tape a printout of the lime green mickeyhead name sign to our shirts - front AND back of course :lmao:

Maybe we can print out our Green Mickey heads on computer paper and put them on our tables!:thumbsup2

LOL! National Lapoons Christmas Vacation is a holiday tradition for us too!!

We would be instant friends! I didn't think anyone else did this. At first, one family member seemed a little irritated that we would do this...he now is seated and ready to watch before anyone else. :rotfl:

Sorry...back on topic

I make regular dressing mix ...(no not STUFFING for your folks from the NORTH.)..and cut up a whole chicken...mix it all together in my crockpot and tun it on....breakfast as usual....dinner time...just nuke some taters..throw some salad together...and warm some rolls...dessert can be made and frozen ahead with other stuff and warmed as needed...I bought a Wolfgang Puck convection oven and use it for large dishes...it can be put outside on the table so room isn't taken up inside...it has 3 shelves so 3 casseroles can be done at one time!!!...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter