Looking for Mickey TV

ash410

I Define the word Random! - You New Dum Dum, You G
These Tv's have been out for a while now, but I have yet to find a way to trade for one. If anyone has one they are willing to trade, let me know and hopfully we can work things out. I have been on VMK for almost 2 years, so I have many items (though not many beta :) )

I am willing to come up with a fair trade for us both - just let me know what you are Looking for (ideas help in creating an offer)

Thanks-
Ash

hey i happen to have mickey TV's, i guess my want would be just rare furnish of equal value, i like pirate q most but anything would be fine.going to log on for about an hour. just search for Donlee.ty

well I happen to have a few pirate Q items. It depends on what you are looking for. I have a pirate well, and a pirate couch. I don't have much in this area but if either of those interest you let me know.

I've got some mickey TV's... I like mansion clocks, dreams furniture, magic, snowmen, DLR pumpkins, ice... lots of other things too that I can't think of at the moment.. look me up if you're interested.. I'm hanging out in New Orleans Square - north east right now....

Donlee I am in your room now. Not sure I see you though

recieved my tv :) ty again donlee. fasted trade from start of post to trade ever :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter