Looking for Dog toys?Go to DStore!

Kerlynne

DIS Veteran
Are you like me, and always looking for a steal for stuffed animals for your dogs? Well, I was at our Disney store today, and they are having some good sales! :tongue:
First I eyed the Tinker Bell Tree Topper regular $39.50, on sale for 29.62. Now it's different from the one they are selling in the Disney book. However, I think this one is cute, because her skirt looks like cotton, and she is holding a star.
And, like I said in the title, They had the stuff Animals, from Home and the Range, which I got 4 of. They have a whole cart filled with them, ya can tell they sold like hotcakes! :rolleyes:
Must warn ya, you won't want to leave your dog alone with it, because they have the bean bags in the center, which can make a mess, when they put a whole in it. But they also allow it to be soft for pups' teeth, which is why I got it. Also they have the noise makers(Moo-ers), which you got to watch when they remove from toy. They were on sale for 1.99, regular 9.50. Which is such a steal!! Because I usually go to PetsMart and spend $10 on a stuff animal for my dogs, and they still remove the squeaks and stuffing's in them too. Plus my 10% for DVC (I feel like it covers sales tax), I only spent $35.85.:hyper: :tongue:

And wow, the mall is packed with Cmas decoration, and Santa came in today! Earlier than ever!:earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter