Lookalike E-Submission Experience - Please Read!

katt789 said:
Ah!! Congrats!! I'm very happy to hear that SOMEONE has heard back from those!! All over tumblr people had heard "not now" or just NOTHING back from casting. Myself included, I submitted in Sept, and waited, and waited, and waited. The took the posting down, then would re post it and say "don't re apply if you applied to an earlier one" Ugh, but CONGRATS!!!! I hope you have the most magical experience of your life!

Thanks so much!!!! :) well at least everyone knows it is possible!!! I actually looked for some info myself, but couldn't find anything.

Joeywarhorse said:
Have you begun working for Disney yet? How's everything going?

Sorry I didn't mean to send just no lol . I will start on January 21st!!

Well it turns out that I couldn't get into traditions until February 2nd. I'm kinda upset about it lol I technically haven't had a first week yet!! I will let you all know how it goes.

I wanted to mention that disneyauditions.com has posted another Female Disney Character Look-alikes: electronic submissions. **Deadline for submissions is February 8, 2013 at 5:00 PM EST**

eparri01 is a great example of how one can get a job by doing this type of audition!

Well it turns out that I couldn't get into traditions until February 2nd. I'm kinda upset about it lol I technically haven't had a first week yet!! I will let you all know how it goes.

I sent you a facebook friend request! I've been wanting to apply for a Professional Internship, but am scared about relocating down there, so I'm hoping seeing other peoples experience might help. I got offered a position with the college program for this past fall, but had to pass it up because it was too late, and I have a kitten :(

Callie said:
I sent you a facebook friend request! I've been wanting to apply for a Professional Internship, but am scared about relocating down there, so I'm hoping seeing other peoples experience might help. I got offered a position with the college program for this past fall, but had to pass it up because it was too late, and I have a kitten :(

Ok that sounds great!!! Just Facebook message me anytime :)!! Yesterday was my first day of traditions!!! If you guys have any questions let me know!!! How do I write a report thing?

It's going great!! I've been in fur the whole time I have been here, but I start training to be friends with Alice this Saturday!!!!! It's a hard job and very different than what I am used to but I'm having a lot of fun here!!! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or message me.

I really wouldn't worry about other people's experience. There are tons and tons of folks on the College Program who are friends with face characters that have never really acted before, and they come and go every 4/6 months. The most important thing is to have fun with it, and work hard. Disney does expect a lot, of course, but you do have to realize that if you love it, it won't ever feel like work. :) (And again, I'm so jealous. I have ALWAYS wanted to be in Entertainment.)

Don't sweat it about Bella. If you make enough friends, you might not even be spending that much time at home anyway!

Character Performer PG is the classification for Character Performers, meaning you're probably going to do meet and greets. I sent you a message with a few more details, but I wouldn't worry about it, that status just says you're a Character Performer. (again. jealous.)

So, in that case, what does Character Performer-GG mean? That's what I just got.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter