Look what I just got!!

I'm jealous i would love a scooter or some kind of motorcycle but DW says no way when i go to work (7 minutes away) there is hardly any traffic at 6:30 am and i go home early 3:00 pm so i don't hit the rush hour on either side well guess i'll have to keep on tryingmaybe she will give in yet

Wow, that's some scooter Rhonda. My DS just bought a used Honda Spree. He takes it to work. It goes a whopping 35mph. If he wouldn't have bought it I would have. It is really cute and uses no gas especially when you compare it to my conversion van. Have fun with it and be careful.

don't let matt know you said that scooter was cute :eek:

great scooter.. i want one :moped:

Hey Rhonda, How's the scooter going? Gotta be a lot of fun getting around on one.

Another safety tip (probably a little late seeing your original post was about a week ago), but watch out for manhole covers in the middle of intersections. Seems that they are always in the worst possible location as you try to accelerate through the corner in a 4-way, and they are very slippery when it rains. I learned that the hard way when 16 and thinking I was bullet proof (yes, they had motorcycles that long ago :rotfl2: )

It's fun! I'm still alive!! lol :cool1:

Thanks for the tips!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter