Logistics of checking in?

Barnsquad

Mouseketeer
When you get to Port Canaveral and enter the terminal I am confused by how many lines there are and is it required for the entire family to be processed in each?

I might have misunderstood an earlier post which sounded like one person can wait and check in, while the rest of the group could get a spot in the "line" to board the ship?

So are there two areas for processing passengers?

We leave this saturday and have been planning for some time. The last thing I want to do is have the kids in a line which is not necessary for them to wait in!

Thanks for info

As you enter the terminal, to the left you will see a huge long counter with check-in lines. Only one person in your party needs to check in and get your Key to the World Cards. Just go to the line that seems to be the shortest.

There is a separate BOARDING line that has queue ropes right by the entrance to the ship. People will start lining up in that early (not necessary) and by the time boarding begins (usually around 12:15 or so) the boarding line will be snaking through the terminal. It really does move pretty quickly though, once boarding begins.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest