Live from Disney! (with pics)

I check every day for your reports, Cass!! I know some of that loot is very justified in preparations for your cruise coming up, yay!!
I want to hear about going from MGM to Epcot and back to MGM again. When we go we will only have 2 days at WDW, and was planning to go from one to the other in as quick of time possible, so I am curious to see how that goes!
Thanks for posting!

vfb2girls,

The King suite is amazing. If you have kids, it would work out great! The standard room is 335 sq ft, the king is 670 sq ft. We booked the king because when I called to book (4 months ago) the King AAA rate was cheaper than the regular room (no more AAA rates were available then). I will be posting tons of pics when I get back hom in November!

Michelle2,

We have done the quick hop from Fantasmic to Illuminations before and made it with 5 minutes to spare (in October) so I am hoping it's the same this trip
:rolleyes:

Dopey'sGirl,

Jenn!!! Yay! You finally made it to the DIS!!
:disrocks:
You won't be sorry! DIS ers are amazing, friendly people who have a wealth of knowledge for all things Disney!! You are going to be a DCL pro by the time your vacation comes around! Oohhh Star Wars Weekends, you will be attending then!! LOL

For all of you DISers out there, Jenn and I met at Web Design school this summer. My first day I wore my Mickey WDW shirt, which she took notice of, the next day I wore my IOA shirt and then on the 3rd or 4th day I wore my Wilderness Lodge shirt, so finally, being the huge WDW fan she is, she asked me about it and from then on we never shut up :) We both love Disney, scrapbooking, computers and web stuff sooooooo....even though we BOTH are very shy, quiet people who don't really come out of our shell very often, we became really good friends almost immediately! Her kids love Disney, so of course I love them :) and they were thinking of doing a Disney cruise so of course, I rambled on and on about how great it was :rolleyes:

Welcome to the DIS Dopey'sGirl!!! :cool1:

Sorry...gotta go to BCV now.
:wave2:

***A quick note from Timon's DH & Soulmate***

Hi Jenn!
Glad to see you made it to the boards :)
Having a blast and I think Cass' has used the laptop more than me this trip so far ;)
I'm happy to see everyone likes her posts as well, she works very hard on them.
Thanks for the nod as well Mermaid02; its not hard to be a good sport when you're having fun with your best friend :lovestruc
Hmm, Star Wars weekends eh? You know those SW characters everyone sees at MGM are members of the 501st so I just might try to convince Timon to go during May soon so that I can troop a few weekends; then your boys can see their clonetrooper in two different places; just like a good clone should be :teleport:

For those of you out there that are wondering just what the heck I'm talking about, go see Cass' last website design here:
TC-7623 Robe
TTFN!
Robe aka Darkrobe

Thank you so much for your posts! We were supposed to be there right now but had to postpone our trip. :guilty:

You are making it a bit easier.

Have a magical time.

Great report Cass.

We have stayed at all 3 of the Universal resorts and we love them and the FOTL perk is awesome.

Looking forward to the rest.

This is just fantastic!
I love the Live from Disney reports!
Did you ever think even 15 years ago this technology would be possible?!
I feel like an old geezer for even thinking that way, but I can't help it.
I just keep saying, wow! Wow! WOW!

It's just really cool.
Thanks. :)

Oh and I'm cracking up at the food action shots. You are a very creative photographer.

Thanks so much for the reports! Can I share that Ghiardelli's ice cream with you? What kind did you get there? Looks delicious (but then Ghiardelli's always is).

Darkrobe said:
***A quick note from Timon's DH & Soulmate***

Hi Jenn!
Glad to see you made it to the boards :)
Having a blast and I think Cass' has used the laptop more than me this trip so far ;)
I'm happy to see everyone likes her posts as well, she works very hard on them.
Thanks for the nod as well Mermaid02; its not hard to be a good sport when you're having fun with your best friend :lovestruc
Hmm, Star Wars weekends eh? You know those SW characters everyone sees at MGM are members of the 501st so I just might try to convince Timon to go during May soon so that I can troop a few weekends; then your boys can see their clonetrooper in two different places; just like a good clone should be :teleport:

For those of you out there that are wondering just what the heck I'm talking about, go see Cass' last website design here:
TC-7623 Robe
TTFN!
Robe aka Darkrobe

You're welcome Rob! You guys look like you're having so much fun- loved the shopping photo!
We'll be in WDW in 45 days and these pics and posts of your days make the anticipation that much greater!!!

Wow - Rob sure likes his ice cream. I could definately hang with you guys because I too love ice cream. All kinds. Love the pictures of all the food - and ice creams. Can't wait to try some of those great desserts. Thanks for the updates. CindyML

LOVE the reports and the pics!!! Keep us posted when you can find the time!! :hourglass

Dopey'sGirl said:
Hi Cass!!!!!!

It's me Jenn! I finally joined up :banana: Dunno if I'm posting right, but I'll figure it out sooner or later lol. Love the pics! I am sooooooo jealous! Guess What?? We've booked everything but our flights and we are going in May! The kids are jumping out of their skin. Woohoo! They look at your pics every time you post them. (I'll have to figure out how to get one of those countdown ticker thingies :hourglass ) Have an awesome trip guys! I can't wait to get together when you get back to hear all about it! Say Hi to Rob for me too!

Hugs!
Jenn

Welcome to the Disboards. Glad your here!

TIMON - Just wondering if you (or anyone else on this thread) can answer a question about the King Suite at the Royal Pacific Hotel???? :flower:

Is the suite on the club floor?? Does the suite include club level service??

Thanks - we have been to WDW over 30 times and never tried Universal. We plan to stay there a couple of nights before our WDW spring break trip. Would this be a good resort choice with 3 kids?? Or should I go with HRH??

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this thread and you pics!!! Keep having fun and keep the pics coming! :goodvibes

Lives4Disney :earsgirl:

I love your reports! Thanks for doing this. You guys look like you're having a blast! :goodvibes

I look for your reports every day, and every day they get better! I gotta tell you, they make me HUNGRY! :goodvibes Thanks again for the excellent live reports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter