Live from Disney! (with pics)

Darkrobe said:
Thank you Cass for planning such a phenomenal trip for us, your hard work and effort is paying off and I'm having a blast with my best friend, soulmate, and wife! I am so looking forward to your plans for tomorrow and it's fun sharing these moments with you.
Happy 7th Anniversary Cass and I'm looking forward to celebrating many more with you in WDW soon!

Thanks everyone for supporting my wife, she truly appreciates it and I am thankful for your feedback and encouragement as it shows her just how truly talented and wonderful she is.
TTFN!
Robert

You made me cry! :goodvibes How sweet! Happy Anniversary. :cheer2: And thank you for sharing with us. :flower: I love reading your posts and seeing your pics. :goodvibes

I don't know about you guys, but these live trip reports are great! :cool1: A big thanks to both of you for posting. We leave on Saturday and the information you are providing is priceless. We are staying at the RPR the last couple of days during our upcoming trip so the information and pictures are much appreciated.

I was suprised to see how busy AK was in your report and pictures. I guess because it was Sunday.

Best wishes on your Anniversary!!

this is neat - thanks for sharing! and happy anniversary!

I just found this thread....Thanks for sharing and for all your hard effort and time! :cheer2:

:bride: :groom: Happy 7th Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!! DH and I are hoping to celebrtate our 20th in WDW this summer, DH proposed on BTMRR so what better place to celebrate? However, if our plans fall thru, if DH spoke of me the way Robert does of Cass....what a great couple! Keep enjoying your trip!

Pam

Thanks so much for letting us all tag along on your vacation, this is a fun thread! Happy Anniversary, here's hoping for many more wonderful years ahead.

Hi guys,
Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great day and celebrate!! :love:

Thanks for doing all this! My whole family has been enjoying reading all the posts and seeing all your great pics!

Great pictures! You both have a great sense of humor and its wonderful how you bring this out in your stories! :wave:

Hope you two have a great Anniversary and thanks so much for posting the pictures and commentary. Love your website too!! Thanks, CindyML :banana:

Happy Anniversary!
What a great trip report! I have loved reading it and the photos are fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

Happy anniversary - and great reports - They are a lot of fun to read as I ramp up for our trip Thrusday... have fun!

Laura

I am just lovin' this thread. You guys make the most adorable couple - Happy Anniversery & many more.

Cass & Rob!!

Thanks so much for all of your "live reports"!! Your doing a fantastic job and
I can't wait to read more :flower:

BTW--You look like such a happy couple.Congrats on your anniversary :bride: :groom:

Love the live reports and the pics.Hungry now for ice cream for some reason :confused3 :rotfl2:
FELLOW PA"ERS.........YES........... WE ARE.......... PENN STATE!
We are... Penn State!! :paw: :paw: :paw: GO PENN STATE!

Happy Anniversary Cass & Rob. Great trip reports - makes me feel like I'm there. Hope you enjoy your special day! :flower: :cheer2:

Happy Anniversary! :love: You guys are just too cute together. :goodvibes

Evening folks,

First of all, I am SO tired, so if I babble or repeat myself or repeat myself, please bare with me, I got a little sun today and it feels like I walked all over the world :rolleyes1

First of all, from both of us, thank you so much for all your posts and all your happy thoughts and wishes. It means a lot to us that you are enjoying our reports!

It all began this morning at 6 am when I arose and hopped into the shower for giants. The shower here is HUGE!! Rob went down to the MArketplace and got his morning coffee and chocolate croissant (anyone else here see a pattern?)

We exchanged our anniversary cards (gifts were exchanged prior to this trip, more about that tomorrow when I can think clearly) and we were ready to get going for the day!

day6-1.jpg

We left at 8:40 am and got to Guest Relations at Epcot at 9 am. Checked in for our tour and got our name tags, for some reason they wrote my name as Cathreen???? My full name is Catherine but somehow managed to spell it a way I have never seen before! So Robert and his second wife, Cathreen, follow the guide to the Segway room which is in the same building as Fountainview Bakery and are introduced to our two guides, Laeticia and Lamonte. Lamonte seemed like he wasn't too happy about teaching us newbies, like it was WAY beneath him but he was clear with the instructions and taught us about the basics of a segway.

day6-2.jpg

I must admit that it seemed a little bit intimidating at first (not to Mr Engineer Rob) but after we got on the segway and started to practice, it was easy. We did some basics like going forward, breaking, turning and going up and down a ramp.

day6-3.jpg

We took a short break after an hour and then headed outside for the tour. We rode single file to WS then a little faster when we got to China. We went through several of the countries and in some of them, they gave us a challenge, like going over bridges and around the columns in Italy. Then we got some free time YAHOOOO!!! Okay, by now, I totally got the hang of it and was zooming everywhere!! It was clear that Rob, myself and this one other guy were the "thrill seekers" of our group. Everyone else was just hanging around in the shade or going real slow while the three of us rode like the wind. It looked like Lamonte was going to have a heart attack watching us ride since he thinks we are merely little peons (LOL) and don't know how to drive these things properly. MAN did we have some fun!! Zooming around was the best part of this tour.

day6-4.jpg

day6-5.jpg

day6-6.jpg

Single file for most of the trip back since WS was now open and way too soon this tour was over. This was a great way to start off our day!

Rob was hungry by now and well, it's been 3 hours since his last coffee and chocolate croissant, so of course he needed to get his fix. Stopped at the Fountainview Bakery for a snack for Rob then headed over to Canada (eh!) for lunch at Le Cellier.
day6-7.jpg

At check in Rob was quizzed on the provinces and territories and got a trivia pin thing for getting them all right LOL!!
Rob had the Sirloin Steak after he found out that they serve Alberta beef and I chose the petit filet since Emily, our server recommended it.

OH MY GOD!!! My filet mignon was AMAZING!!! It melted in my mouth!! I haven't had a steak this good in eons! And the potatoes were to die for!!

We had a waitress who was from Calgary also come over and chat with us for a while, which was great!

Emily brought us a free anniversary dessert and she also gave us this cool little Happiest Celebration certificate with anniversary wishes etc on it! It was a great place to eat and we are so glad we did this today finally!

day6-8.jpg

day6-9.jpg

We went on Spaceship Earth and then hopped on the monorail (front car) to the MK.

day6-10.jpg

The parade was about the start to we watched it from the Ice Cream Store. Why did we watch it from the Ice Cream Store you may ask?? Hmmm, you figure that one out yourself! ;)

day6-11.jpg

Did Stitch for the first time..Rob liked it but I miss Alien Encounter! Got FP for Space Mtn but never used it LOL.

day6-12.jpg

Killed time before our 5pm PS for CRT. What a beautiful restaurant this was!!! We were still a little full from lunch but ordered the Prime Rib anyway. I didn't like it but ROb said it was enjoyable. This meal wasn't worth the $70 we paid but we still managed to have a little fun.

day6-13.jpg

day6-14.jpg

day6-15.jpg

Went to Mickey's Philharmagic then to the pirate store to get Rob a sword for our Disney cruise on Saturday. It was really busy in the park so we just wandered around a bit and got a spot for SpectroMagic.

day6-16.jpg

A family got right in front of us and proceeded to step on me, bang me in the face with their backpack and run over me with their stroller all in under 30 minutes!! Everyone just stopped right in front of us 2 mins before the parade started so we could barely see anything but we still enjoyed ourselves.

We walked to the front hub and watched Wishes. Oh but not before we stopped in at Caseys so we could take home some delicious hot dogs!!

Rob took his first ever Disney bus trip and we headed back to the Villas.

The rest of the evening won't be shared with you lovely folks so you can just fill in the blanks.

Coming up tomorrow...

A much needed rest day. Our friends Moose & Jeannine are arriving tomorrow afternoon so we decided to just kick back and relax. They've never been to Disney and never been on a cruise so it should be a fun 10 days together!
Sorry, tomorrow's report might be a tad boring but hey, my feet hurt already ok!!!!! I need a HOT TUB!

Goodnight!

Hey scrappin' bud!!! Loving your LIVE report(s)!!! Also the ones from your DH, he's a keeper!! :cloud9:

Can't believe that pic of AK!! I don't think I've ever seen it that crowded!! I can see that the two of you are having a GREAT time!!! Can't wait to see those scrapbook pages after you create them!! :cheer2:

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter