linking universal tickets to the app

Ariel620

DIS Veteran
How do I link my tickets to the app? I have a code from my travel agent, but when I tried to load using that code it didn't work. It looks like I need a barcode, but the travel agent didn't send one.

Do I really have to make two different stops before I can go into the park, even though I already bought everything?
Stop 1: Portofino lobby to get express pass
Stop 2: Ticket desk
Then go to park?

Is there a faster way to do it?

We bought a package through Universal for hotel and tickets and a few weeks ago it was very quick at Portofino to go from the front desk for our room key/express pass and then to the other desk for our tickets.

We bought a package through Universal for hotel and tickets and a few weeks ago it was very quick at Portofino to go from the front desk for our room key/express pass and then to the other desk for our tickets.

Hmm. It just seems inconvenient. I would have thought if I bought the tickets already, and I bought the hotel with Express PAss already, that I wouldn't have to stop two places before going into the park. We are going for early entry, so every minute counts!

Take that code to the vacation planning desk at your hotel, or swipe a credit card with the lead guest’s name at one of the will call kiosks.
So is there anyway to do this ahead of time so I don’t have to make that stop so I can get to early park entry?

I heard before that you could do this the night before or at time of check-in, is that correct?

I heard before that you could do this the night before or at time of check-in, is that correct?

Yes, at check-in. We did it upon arrival to the hotel, for our visits the next day and beyond. Although the Express pass would have been good the day of arrival also.

I have paper tickets, I guess- they have a barcode on them? How do you link them on the app? I couldn’t find a way.

Or are they vouchers? We purchased our tickets, had barcodes but they were only "vouchers" that we had to use to get our actual tickets at the ticket booth. All bought and paid for but they couldn't get us in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!