limo from lax to gc

daveb

Mouseketeer
can anyone suggest a reputable affordable limo company for our ride from lax to gc hotel want to rent an actual limo not just a towncar thanks daveb

Hi Dave! As you might expect, there are TONS of limo companies in Southern California. I've used a couple for special occasions from time to time but honestly couldn't tell you their names now. I can tell you that the company Disney uses for folks with packages who want limousine transportation transfers is Best Limousine. I know nothing about them, but they must know Disney if Disney uses them.

Good luck! :D

Dave: try this. I used this Town Car service from the Hyatt Alicante last year and am using them again next week. I'm paying $150 RT from LAX to Hyatt. The owner's name is Chris and phone number is (714) 240-1245. I'm not sure if he services other hotels, I assume he does, but give him a call. I have three kids and the car was a Lincoln Town Car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter