• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Limited avail. week after Thnxgvng.

The CSR rooms would probably not be available until dec. lst because my dh is going to a conference and they booked a ton of rooms there, the conference is over dec. lst and starts nov. 27th. The conference is really being held at the swan/dolphin where we are staying. Good luck. I too wanted a deluxe for dec. lst -3rd after the conference but we ended up staying at the swan with the great mousefest rate of $129 for our family of 5, the disney deluxe just cant beat that price. I was sick of waiting for ap/best rate etc. So it looks like it will be a very crowded time in the world.

Several weeks ago I booked what was then a surprise 25th anniversary trip. I wanted a room at CR since that is where we went for our honeymoon. I had a tough time finding a room at the CR when I could get a flight out of HIA/MDT.

What I learned at that time is that there was no availability at CR on the 2 weekends that follow Thanksgiving week. I had to settle for arriving on Monday and checking out on Friday.

The CM indicated that one wing is completely shut down for refurbishment, and they have a convention going on at the same time. Since this will be our 1st vacation without kids in 20+ years, I'm grateful that I could make it happen at all.

mickey0216 said:
Several weeks ago I booked what was then a surprise 25th anniversary trip. I wanted a room at CR since that is where we went for our honeymoon.

Congratulations! We will also be celebrating our 25th 11/27 - Dec. 3rd at BWV. We honeymooned at the Disneyland Hotel but are doing WDW instead of going back to DL.

Congrats!

Getting on soapbox briefly... With the divorce rate being in excess of 50%, maybe we were sprinkled with pixie dust on our respective honeymoons???

mickey0216 said:
Congrats!

Getting on soapbox briefly... With the divorce rate being in excess of 50%, maybe we were sprinkled with pixie dust on our respective honeymoons???
Congrats to you both and your respective spouses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter