Like...They are Going with STRANGERS?!?! Sayonara Part 1- Join Us on the new thread!

What would you do with the $350??

• Upgrade our resort

• Spend it on 2 signature dinners

• Get park hoppers and 1 signature dinner

• See Cirque du Soleil

• Rent a car

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao::lmao:

Now that would be a funny ice breaker! :rotfl2: Maybe Mel chuckled enough for it to be a water breaker too. :confused3

Her water broke at home. We both heard it.. it sounded like a big POP. We looked at each other for about 20 seconds and were trying to figure out what we just heard. Then she was in pain! :scared1:

Her water broke at home. We both heard it.. it sounded like a big POP. We looked at each other for about 20 seconds and were trying to figure out what we just heard. Then she was in pain! :scared1:

Look at our post times!! Scary!

You HEARD it??!! :scared1:

EWWWWWWWWWW! I'm having contractions just thinking about it! :eek:

Morning! Love the foot-in-mouth stories and birthing story! It is so cool that you have so much Disney in the blood! I am a total pioneer in all parts of the family on that front - thank goodness I am instilling Disney in Jordan's blood (my 6 year old DD - not to be confused with jordanyosh who I don't know at all and would not be instilling anything in :lmao:).

Morning! Love the foot-in-mouth stories and birthing story! It is so cool that you have so much Disney in the blood! I am a total pioneer in all parts of the family on that front - thank goodness I am instilling Disney in Jordan's blood (my 6 year old DD - not to be confused with jordanyosh who I don't know at all and would not be instilling anything in :lmao:).

Morning (evening time for me!), Jen!! Some of those mess-ups are so funny. I'll tell another one later on. I"m on and off right now, as we're all watching Nanny McPhee! One of my favorites.

I still can't believe I've scored an original Chip and Dale by a Disney Animator!! :woohoo: I will call my Dad right now, and see if he can scan it and send it!! I"ll post it as soon as I can!

Jordan's got Disney in the blood too, being a former CM and going all the time.

Morning Liesa! :goodvibes

Sorry to abandon you lastnight. I actually went to bed at a decent hour (1 a.m.). I've been up since 6:30 but at least I went to bed at a normal hour.

You're right, that is an amazing find!!!! :cheer2: I had a hard time finding stuff about Harry Holt as well. Too bad they are kept so anonymous. Shouldn't they be acknowledged for their fine work? When you get it in your hands, I'd love to see a picture of it.

[/COLOR]OH YEAH!! I totally forgot to post this!!!

This is so cool and awesome, and amazing, and I'm so stoked!!!!

Remember that letter I found of Grandma's from the Disney Corporate Headquarters calling her in for an interveiw??

Now we've found something EVEN BETTER in her attic!!

I had a 2nd cousin, my mom's 1st cousin, who lived in Burbank. I remember when I was 12 years old, him committing suicide- it was my very first experience with hearing of a death in the family, and being with my grandparents when it happened. Seeing grief for the first time made quite an impression on me.

Anyway, he was an animator with Disney in the 70's. Apparently his specialty was animals, as I remember some comments when I was a kid about him doing the owls for Bambi? When I was skyping with Mom last night, I heard my aunt shriek in the background. My mom says, "You'll NEVER guess what we just found!!! A polaroid of Bobby, one of his Disney time cards, and a dated sketch of Chip and Dale done by him."

Can you believe it?? I told Mom I HAD to have it, and she promised she'd set it aside for me. I'm over-the-moon excited that they will let me have this! A real piece of original art from a Disney animator who really did stuff for the older movies. Imagine that!

His name was Robert Ray, but we all called him Bobby. I tried to Google him last night, but found nothing. I've been told that many of the animators remained relatively anonymous, and only the lead drawers really got any credit. No matter, it's something I'm totally going to frame and cherish.

This is AMAZING.

Totally amazing!!!!!!

I can't wait to see it!

You know they are my favorite! I love me some Chip and Dale...

Oh. Stop it.

:lmao:

Morning, Camille! So glad you had a decent night's sleep!

Jen, I just got off the phone with mom and dad. They have to run some errands today, but promised later on they'd go downstairs and find the box, scan the sketch and e-mail it to me. I'll have to upload it when I get it and post. So excited to see it!

Great stories Liesa!

Breech :rotfl:

I need to travel more so I can have language issues :goodvibes

How EXCITING about the sketch. That is so incredibly cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great stories Liesa!

Breech :rotfl:

I need to travel more so I can have language issues :goodvibes

How EXCITING about the sketch. That is so incredibly cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the doc was used to seeing more hair on the head!! :lmao:

Could it even be described as bombdiggity??!

My favorite story was the "breech" one too. :rotfl2:

Looking forward to seeing that sketch....that is awesome!

Hey, I looked through your original TR last night (well, I still have an installment or two to go). I can't remember all I wanted to comment on. Looks like you've got a great bunch of kids there. The youngest is adorable -- I loved the picture of her with the space helmet on and Figment inside the helmet too. And oh, yes, I used to test spaghetti doneness by throwing it against a wall too. Don't they do it this way in all the finest restaurants?

Ok...I am back.

I LOVED the language stories and the birthing stories! :lmao: :lmao:

And Tim wondering if you were still hot. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :laughing:

My favorite story was the "breech" one too. :rotfl2:

Looking forward to seeing that sketch....that is awesome!

Hey, I looked through your original TR last night (well, I still have an installment or two to go). I can't remember all I wanted to comment on. Looks like you've got a great bunch of kids there. The youngest is adorable -- I loved the picture of her with the space helmet on and Figment inside the helmet too. And oh, yes, I used to test spaghetti doneness by throwing it against a wall too. Don't they do it this way in all the finest restaurants?

I've often thought I should write it up and submit it to Reader's Digest. If they chose to print, I could get like $250 bucks!! Just think how far that'd go at Disney. OK, not far, but a couple of siggie meals anyway! ;)

It was a short one. I could have waxed on for quite sometime, and made it a lot more entertaining, but pretty much didn't quite understand the entertainment value that a well-written report can have. Next time, I'll do better! Promise!

I think the Space Helmut is in my top 10 faves too. So cute! And all her idea! She had just gotten her beloved purple crocodragosaurus and was enamored with making him real by acts of sheer love.

HA! I had forgotten that my crack up of a sister did that! Or was it my 2 silly daughters? OK, it's been confirmed that it was my goofy sister's idea. :rotfl2: I think wine coolers were aflowin. :confused3

Absoposilutely!

Fantabulous as well.

We're adding to the dictionary by the minute.

Ok...I am back.

I LOVED the language stories and the birthing stories! :lmao: :lmao:

And Tim wondering if you were still hot. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :laughing:

Some of these are real doozies! These are the things that make me chuckle at very random moments in the day. :rotfl:

Hey, with your sink/plumbing issues the other day, you didn't happen to call a Blankistani friend and say, "my water broke" did you? It could have been another language blooper moment.

Oh my gosh, that is such a neat story about your cousin! You definately have that "Disney love" in your blood then! :)

Hey, with your sink/plumbing issues the other day, you didn't happen to call a Blankistani friend and say, "my water broke" did you? It could have been another language blooper moment.

Holy Spumoni!! I never thought of that!!! Too funny!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Totally makes me wonder how that is said. I'll have to ask my househelper tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter