Letter from Thomas Cook

drennan

Disney Nutter - Looking for FUN !!!! Life is what
Oh my god....... received a letter today from Thomas Cook to say my tickets have arrived from Virgin for my christmas holiday (fly out on the 14th Dec) :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: but unfortunately I can't get down into Coventry City Centre until Friday - really busy at work at the moment, so i have to wait just a little bit longer until i get them in my hands, and then come Friday i will definately be on cloud 9 :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: ooooohhhhh i'm soooooo excited :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

ttfn
Sharon x

:wave: Hi there Sharon, That's great news! It just seems soooo real when you get those tickets in your habnds! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I would be jumping for joy myself but i don't have any tickets to be sent coz we booked on line and had to print out stuff (or should i say DH did coz i'm rubbish with computers!) and it's just not the same, we even booked Sheraton on line :)

I'll be there in 2 weeks time :banana: :banana: :banana:

Audrey

Hello Audrey :wave:

I know what you mean about the online tickets for trips, as i have used these in the past - not for Florida though, but i'm sure you'll soon get into the mood when you get on the plane - tickets or no tickets.

Have a lovely time

ttfn
Sharon x

How exciting Sharon, I was in Coventry today, I could've picked them up for you - LOL, when I got home there was a letter from Going Places, I was so excited opening it but it was just asking me about taxis and foreign currency (boring !!) so hopefully I should be getting mine in a week or so

:banana: :banana: Woohoo, 26 days to go !! :banana: :banana:

Woo Hoo Sharon :banana: roll on Friday when you can pick them up:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter