Letter "F" Exchange -COMPLETE-

I received my "F" exchange today, thank you so much Diana, I loveeeed everything you send.

_Fashion Notes, Magentic note pads
_Fashionable Fancy Feline Figurine (all with the F) :teeth:
_Froggy (she's so cute)
_Fancy cosmetic bag
_Fabric scarf
_Finger tip towel
_Friends foto frame
_Fresia body lotion
_Fall leaves
_Flip Flops
_St. Francis coin (I love the coin thank you :wizard: )

Thanks for everything De, you rock.

(I am glad that the card arrived before thanksgiving. Take care.)

Glad you liked everything.I had fun shopping for it all. I LOVED the Fancy Fashionable Feline Figurines!

I received my F package from DisneyCP2002, Dania. In it was 2 pk Felt ornaments, expandable File Folder, Friendship tags, Finding Nemo Light Up Jiggly Pen (my kid has stolen this :p ), Christmas Foam shapes, and Gummi Frogs. Thank you!

I just need to hear of three more packages arriving at their new homes.
One sent on 11/16-should be there very soon.
One sent on 11/18-should be there not too much later ;)

But one I have not heard from-Jchick please contact me.

I am so glad they have arrived :teeth: I had a blast picking out "F" things to include.

AlexWyattMommy said:
I just need to hear of three more packages arriving at their new homes.
One sent on 11/16-should be there very soon.
One sent on 11/18-should be there not too much later ;)

But one I have not heard from-Jchick please contact me.

We send it to her and it should be there already.

I know :sad2: but she has not responded to sending hers out or receiving the one you sent her on the 18th.
I am hoping everything is okay in her world.

AlexWyattMommy said:
I know :sad2: but she has not responded to sending hers out or receiving the one you sent her on the 18th.
I am hoping everything is okay in her world.

Me too, we never know, I hope she's OK.

I just wanted everyone to know that I have heard from Jchick and she is okay. She has not been home much so she is going to be late mailing her package. She promised to mail it tomorrow. So Dania, keep you eyes open after that for your package. When she catches her breath she will let us know what her daughter rec'd from PixieDust32's DD. Has Shawny rec'd hers?

Hope everyone enjoyed their turkey and is sleeping on full stomaches. :sunny:

Okay, DisneyCP2002 should be rec'g hers this week.

I need to know if Shawny re'd hers and

if Jchick rec'd hers.

Hoping to call this complete soon so I can concentrate on the next exchanges.

Shawny received hers! We went on a last minute trip to our Cabin with the in-laws and just got back. Shawny's box was here, she received...

-Fruit Roll ups
-Fun Feather Pen (this one is her favorite)
-Fuzzy Pencils
-Fun foohy erasers
-Fiddle Faddle
-Fun Flavored Candy Canes
-Funky Flip Foot note magnetic note pad

Thank you AmberDansMom.

Cool! :cool1:
Personally, I love Fiddle Faddle. It killed me to send my boxes out as I wanted to keep them for myself. I love Heath bars and mix that with popcorn, well, I'll just keep adding to those pounds.

Anyway, just two more to hear from.
Jchick, did you get your package?

I am still waiting to hear from DisneyCP2002 and Jchick.

I know that Jchick was sent hers and that the other packages sent by her person have all arrived and they were all mailed on the same day.

Jchick said she sent DisneyCP2002 hers the Saturday after Thanksgiving. If she did, it should have been there.

MY PACKAGE HAS BEEN SENT. I just PM'd you OP, no need to get nasty. I have not had time to look at this thread, so if you've been waiting on me to respond to the thread, you really should have emailed me or PM'd me to contact me. My MIL passed away 3 weeks ago, then my grandfather passed on Thursday. It's really been a rough month for my family, and really this is such a small, small thing in the big picture.

BUT MY PACKAGE HAS BEEN SENT...I PROMISE!!!! I will PM you with DC, as I definitely added this.

I really am sorry to hear about your losses. And yes, of course, to you this is just a small thing. But to me, not knowing your situation, it is a bigger thing. And the reverse would be true. If I had real things going on in my real life, this would certainly pale in comparision. But I would also understand that committments still need to be met.

I apologize, here publicly, and will again personally, for any remarks that sounded snippy or rude. They were not meant to be. I know things happen. We all know things happen. Heck, I have a package I sent to England lost in transit somewhere. So if I was throwing stones, I had better duck for the ones that need to be coming my way.

I am really sorry jchick. My sympathies to you and your family.

from jchick - I thought that I had posted when my daughter received her's, in fact, I'm pretty sure that I did. She did like it. Sorry if I didn't post exactly what was in it, I know some people sit on the edge of their seats waiting to read that stuff.

Okay, I've gone through the thread twice and I don't see it. So I am posting it here now.

Jchick DD rec'd her package from PixieDust32's DD.

I am still waiting on the DC number to track the last exchange and hopefully we can call this complete soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!