Letter "F" Exchange -COMPLETE-

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
Names will be going out.
Remember send by date is NOVEMBER 18th.
Delivery Confirmation is strongly recommended this close to the holiday mail.

Have Fun with it!!

Mine is on its way. Priority with DC.
Hopefully it will arrive by Wed. or Th ::yes::

I have mailed my two packages Priority with DC. Both heading south. I am so wishing I tried to fit them in the flat rate boxes. I forget how expensive things are to mail when you don't. But than I would have had to leave things out and I really like to send as much as I can.

ALL names have been picked up. Thank you. Now to keep track of mailings and receivings. This is fun. I love reading about what everyone gets.

Three more days to put things in the postal system.
Any more mailings to report?

Got the fillers and now I just need to pick up the Coup de Grace for the packages. :)

Hi, my DD Ilse received her F exchange today! Thanks.

She got...
Flexible Straws
Atomic Fireball
Flarp! Stink Bags
Flossy the tooht fairy
Flashing eyeball
Fantastic Four puzzles
Febuary Magnetic notepad (her b-day is in Feb :thumbsup2 )

Thank you very Much Kirby.

We're going shopping later if the weather doesn't get worse! Thanks

Mine went out today. :) It's headed East. ('course, no matter who I sent it to it would most likely go East. ;) )

Thank you very Much Kirby
That was fast! I hope that the Flashing Eyeball still flashes. I was a little concerned that it wouldn't work by the time it got to Ilse.

Kirby said:
That was fast! I hope that the Flashing Eyeball still flashes. I was a little concerned that it wouldn't work by the time it got to Ilse.

It does, Ilse and Shawny loved the ball and the dogs were freaking out becuase it was flashing! Silly dogs.

Thanks again Kirby.

I received a box today from AlexwyattMommy today

Inside it included:
Fiddle Faddle
Freddi Swiss Roll
Feiner Gewurz Spice Cookies
Frosty Snowman Frame Ornament
Mickey & Friends Candy Canes
Faith Notes
Fireplace Ornament (brass type)
Flip top Note pad (Mickey on the cover - Spiderman on the pages *huh???*)
Mickey & Me Photo Frame
9 Four Red Fruits Flavoured tea bags (yum)
and a love knot flower door hanger. (very pretty)

Bonus - Marshmellow rope!

Thanks for the great package filled with great goodies!

Oops, there was supposed to be 10 tea bags. 2 sets of Five Four red Fruits, cause I wanted as many Fs as possible.

Sorry about the spiderman pages. They all had the wrong characters on the pages inside, but I just loved the covers. I have a Winnie the Pooh with spiderman pages.

Hope none of the food items were squashed.

You can take your ornament to Wal-Mart and they will engrave it for you.

AlexWyattMommy said:
Oops, there was supposed to be 10 tea bags. 2 sets of Five Four red Fruits, cause I wanted as many Fs as possible.

Sorry about the spiderman pages. They all had the wrong characters on the pages inside, but I just loved the covers. I have a Winnie the Pooh with spiderman pages.

Hope none of the food items were squashed.

You can take your ornament to Wal-Mart and they will engrave it for you.

I just thought it was funny, Since Mickey is Disney and Spidey is Universal. Obviously there was a problem somewhere. And no there is no problem with any of the items, they're all perfect! the Fiddle Faddle is my FAVORITE.. it's HEATH BAR CRUNCH!! YUMMY! :) :cheer2: :love: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter