Let's Talk Socks!

SarahDisney

So ... Yeah
Personally, I'm not super picky about socks, so I buy whatever moisture-wicking socks are cheap at Kohls. My one requirement is that they have the heel tab, which I think helps with blisters (that may be a placebo effect, though). I do have a pair of Feetures merino wool socks that I love for winter runs and races, and I'm probably going to pick up another pair of those soon. So if I had to recommend a brand, I'd probably say Feetures ... but I'm really not picky.

• OldSlowGoofyGuy

DIS Veteran
    I am picky about socks: I only run in WrightSocks. Lo quarters for spring-summer-fall, and crew for winter.

Most of my casual socks are also WrightSocks.

The idea is that the 2 layers rub against each other rather than your foot to prevent blisters. So far, so good!

I have noticed they don't seem to last as long as they used to.

camaker

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
    Balega Hidden Comfort. Super padded and excellent at moisture wicking.

Kazrak

DIS Veteran
    I picked up some Balega Enduros at my local sporting goods store a while back, and fell in love with them. I recently bought two more pair because I'd flattened all the padding out of the first pair.

I have no basis for comparison to other running socks, I just really like my Enduros.

• Keels

The Official Keels of RunDisney
    I’m very picky about socks because I hate them in general. I wear a variety of Balega, Feetures and Pro Compression.

afan

Honorary Bus Driver
    Wigwam. The seam is on the outside so no more toe blisters and I could stop wearing my socks inside out :)

• Bree

Runs on Coffee
    Balega, Zensah, Feetures & Injini is what I have. I prefer toe seam free socks with a bit of compression in them.

Wendy98

DIS Veteran
    I was introduced to Feetures several years ago and haven't looked back. I love the compression.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates