Let's scrap in the New Year!!! January Page Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in too! I have been scrapping so much this month! Will need to count and see what I have completed so far!

party::welcome:party:
thanks for joining the party
I made it through Mousescrappers Marathon...I completed all 16 speed scrap challenges...whew I am tired. Come back tomorrow and post how many pages I completed, some of the challenges I ended up doing another page to make it a 2 page layout!

that sounds fun - hope you post pics too

I finally got Ariel done yesterday since there is a ride & M&G together that got 4 pages for each album so another 12 for me

updating to here :cool1::dance3:

Please add 8 more for me. DH is working nights, so I have been having time to play after work.

So very excited - went to a CM get together a few weeks ago and met up with a gal that I knew from CM when I was a CMC...she is so much fun and it turns out that she holds a big crop every quarter and then monthly things at her house! Since my upline quit, I have had no place to go for a community crop except at Archivers when friends do something there... Last night was the first big crop of the quarter, and while I could not stay both days, I spent 6 fabulous hours with friends scrapbooking away! Such fun!

So I did 9 pages last night and have completed another 16 since I last checked in. Feels so good!

I finished 6 more pages last night bringing my total to 23 for the month. I'll be back at it tonight :goodvibes I kind of mapped out my next several pages, so I have that to look forward to!

Hi!
Could you count me in please, thank you.
My goal for the year is 200.
I have completed 40so far.
I completed 2 baby books and so I am finally finished with making baby books.
I can now go back to scrapping for myself:cool1:
My goal is to make my Disneyland Paris books this year.
Thanks again!:hippie:

Please add 7 more pages to my total.. I hope to have even more yet today.... but it will depend... got lots of real life stuff going on and need to make sure DS16 is ready to go to school tomorrow and if the school will be having counselors available... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter