lets hear your most embarrassing moments at DL

I got goosed at DW.
I was enjoying a show (don't want to spoil it for anyone else) when my normally well behaved seat decided to poke me. Well id already scooted forward expecting to the show to be over right away and well i got poked in a very tender spot. I screamed. Jumped a foot and landed in the lap of the older gentleman seated next to me. Everyone was laughing, I was red as a beet and my sister was like what happened to you? Yep never will forget that show.

It had to be the first or second time I'd ever been to Disneyland and I can't for the life of me remember how old I was but it was between 3-5 and I went on Star Tours with my parents and I was so terrified I started screaming R2D2 save us! I screamed this non stop til the ride was over. I didn't go on that ride again until I was like 8 or 9... :blush:

Went on Splash at 11:45 pm..

Was with my best friend and met up with a 'New' guy friend who we just met that night . We had talked on the phone before that but that was all.
Well I was soaked as I was sat in front.. Needless to say walking around DTD I was getting a little chafed in my girl areas. Wet underwear.. Wet jeans...

Went to the ladies room and left the wet underwear in the nearest trash can and came out yelling " free as a bird".. My Best freind just laughed her head off as she knew what I meant. But our guy friend did not..

So we had to explain it to him. He turned beet red..

So when ever we go now, I am asked if I brought an extra pair with me..

:banana:

On one of my family trips to DL our boat was one of three that kept getting stuck in Small World. All of a sudden a CM with a very long pole, came out and had to hook it to the back of our boat and drag us through the rest of the ride (while walking off to the side). He would say things like: "Welcome to Ireland. Do you like it? Now we're approaching Japan. Isn't it great?" It was really embarassing because my brother kept trying to scoot his butt forward to make the boat "magically" move. The boat behind us was embarassed too because they got stuck as well and their boat had to be dragged with a pole by another CM. :teeth:

hmm... most embarrasing moment... i lost my credit card and its somewhere in Disneyland :(

i think the most funniest thing i have seen is when i was selling Pretzels at Tomorrowland, this one girl came up to me, stared at my cart for like 10 sec, then comes up and ask for a Churro... XD

next time, walk up to a guest and say that they dropped their pockets... then watch his/her reaction :) It works like a charm :D

Albort said:
i think the most funniest thing i have seen is when i was selling Pretzels at Tomorrowland, this one girl came up to me, stared at my cart for like 10 sec, then comes up and ask for a Churro... XD

As Jeff Foxworthy would say "Here's your sign!"

I've had a couple of them...but I think the worst of all was last March. I took my kids to Disneyland for my birthday. We'd missed the fireworks the first night and were determined to not miss them the second night. We got up fairly close to the castle and had a spot on Main Street, just behind the ropes. We sat and waited quite a while, and then they started announcing that due to the wind, they might not have the fireworks.
Well...we'd been sitting on the ground a long time and I was getting stiff, so I asked my son to help me get up. Mind you, we were in the very front of a large crowd of people........He took my hands and tried to pull. Got me about halfway up, and I could feel his grip slipping. I'm yelling "Don't drop me!" and he's still trying to hang on. We ended up swinging in a circle before he promptly dropped me on my backside.
Not two seconds later a CM comes up and yells, "Ladies and Gentlemen! May I have your attention please! Someone is celebrating a BIRTHDAY!" I'm like..."Great! Call more attention to the lady bouncing on the ground!"
Too bad he didn't sprinkle me with "make me invisible" Pixie Dust!

wendypooh22 said:
Almost, it's Bill Engvall... I love those guys :rotfl2:

I knew there was another guy who's more famous for doing those...but I couldn't remember his name. Yet another embarrassing moment! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter