Let's Celebrate! December Holidays around the World Exercise Challenge

Well the seasonal crud ended up being the flu that has turned into pneumonia. So I'm done for the month.

Ended up with 1228/1500 minutes this month. I'm really sad this is the first time since August that I've missed my mark.

Wishing you a full and speedy recovery. And achieving over 75% of your goal is still impressive. Be proud of what you did accomplish

Congrats 2manypets and the Team for reaching 75% of goal and Sparkling Tinsel Pink!

And I've reached Candy Cane Red!

This next holiday is actually celebrated in late autumn, but it fits well with the holiday themes of December. It is Diwali, the Indian Festival of Lights:

Well the seasonal crud ended up being the flu that has turned into pneumonia. So I'm done for the month.

Ended up with 1228/1500 minutes this month. I'm really sad this is the first time since August that I've missed my mark.

Those are still fantastic numbers!!! Especially considering how sick you've been. Congrats on a great month!!! Hope you feel 100% better very soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!