Let's Celebrate! December Holidays around the World Exercise Challenge

@Saphire5742, sorry I'm an infrequent updater this round, but I really appreciate you keeping track of us all, and sharing the videos!

No need to apologize. Things don't always work out the way we'd like. I myself have had a hard time lately eating right.
Glad you're enjoying the videos. And hey, you've just achieved a color change!

39 min yesterday
89 min today

686/1300

Which brings me to Presents Galore Purple!

So, this next video doesn't have anything to do with the theme this month, but it does have to do with the previous month I hosted (July) which centered around the Classic 6. I just watched it and had to share. Consider it my present to you.
Next year I'll be visiting Disneyland for the first time on my birthday and I've been watching a lot of Thingamavlogs youtube videos in anticipation (I LOVE that channel). This one is an interview with Bill Farmer, the current voice of Goofy:

And this next cute one showed as a recommendation after the previous video.

Congrats PollyannaMom for achieving Lights Aglow Orange!

Congrats galaxygirl76 for achieving Presents Galore Purple!

Back to the current theme, here are some videos about traditional Christmas foods from around the world:

What are your favorite holiday treats? Mine are Sufganiyot (pronounced soof-go (as in hot , olive) - nee- yoat) or as I affectionally refer to them, Sufgies. These are the stuffed doughnuts of Chanuka. They are traditionally filled with jam which is what I grew up with back in NY. But here in Israel they get filled with other great fillings as well. Can't wait to have some!

Though not necessarily focused on December I thought I'd share this lovely video about different festivals/holidays of Morocco (being that I was just there), courtesy of Epcot's Holidays Around the World:

And here's a video of a Rose Festival Parade in Morocco:

Another festival mentioned in the Epcot video is the Imilchil Marriage Festival:

Last edited:

Congrats PollyannaMom for achieving Lights Aglow Orange!

Congrats galaxygirl76 for achieving Presents Galore Purple!

Back to the current theme, here are some videos about traditional Christmas foods from around the world:

What are your favorite holiday treats? Mine are Sufganiyot (pronounced soof-go (as in hot , olive) - nee- yoat) or as I affectionally refer to them, Sufgies. These are the stuffed doughnuts of Chanuka. They are traditionally filled with jam which is what I grew up with back in NY. But here in Israel they get filled with other great fillings as well. Can't wait to have some!

My favorites sound pretty boring in comparison to yours, Saphire5742, but Christmas cookies (especially pochettes) and a local bakery's chocolate peppermint brownies are among my favorites. Your Sufgies sound like something I'd love as well.

Lots of exciting color changes to announce today! :rainbow:

Congrats Twilight Sparkle for becoming the first team member to reach 75% and Sparkling Tinsel Pink!
Congrats Sophy1996 for reaching Presents Galore Purple!
Congrats Kathleen27 for reaching Lights Aglow Orange!
And we as a Team have achieved 50% of our collective goal and Presents Galore Purple!

Today let's learn about the Japanese New Year:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts