• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let me see if i understand this....

TLH1977

Mouseketeer
Let me see if i understand this...if i book one room for 10/28 at POFQ for 2 adults it will be 121.53. Now once this is done it is nonrefundable. If the price goes down anymore now until then i will be guarenteed the lower rate? How will i know if it drops? Do i have to keep calling? Im close to just booking this and seeing what happens but i just want to know what you guys would do-thanks!

I wouldn't count on the rate dropping any more than where it is now but yes, essentially what you have said is right. :) If they release a code for the general public (and there's been debate about what exactly that means) that is lower than your rate you have now, then they will drop your rate. Of course from everything I've been told, they aren't going to release lower rates unless something drastic happens. As much as we'd love to get a rock bottom rate...none of us wants something like 9/11 to happen again to get it, right!

If you are happy with that rate and are OK with the nonrefundable deposit policy then go for it! :) I seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt we'll see rates lower than these, it's only going to go up from here. :)

Forgot to add... you don't need to call to check on your rate. You should be able to pull up your reservation on Disney.com to see any updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter