Less Wookies, More Cookies! A Tale of Upgrades, Utilidors, and FUN! 10/23--Complete!!

After the tour we weren’t sure what to do. But we did know we were HOT and a bit tired. So we decided to go through the Main Street shops and then go to Tomorrowland. (WOOHOO I HAVE PICTURES TO POST AGAIN!)
disneypicturesone878.jpg

disneypicturesone879.jpg

disneypicturesone881.jpg

My mom and I decided we wanted to make sure we got on Space Mountain, since we hadn’t ridden it yet this trip. So we got Fastpasses, and they were for 3 o’clock!
disneypicturesone883.jpg

disneypicturesone884.jpg

Then we went to that smoothie/ice cream place. I got soft-serve chocolate! The cup was really small and far away from the top of the ice cream, so it got really messy really fast! Still great though!
disneypicturesone885.jpg

Mom got a…strawberry-banana (?) smoothie. We also got some water. She was also still wearing her Keys to the Kingdom name tag! Haha!
disneypicturesone886.jpg

disneypicturesone887.jpg

We wanted to sit inside, and our only option was to try and get a seat at Cosmic Ray’s. So we went in there, and of course it was crazy. But we actually found a little table very quickly, and we did regularly make sure that there wasn’t a family who needed it. We enjoyed our cold yumminess!! We also heard back from Jess and my dad at this time. I’ll summarize their day for you in the last chapter of this day.

We finished our ice cream/smoothie/water and moved outside to the VERY hot Tomorrowland.
disneypicturesone888.jpg

We decided to go to Carousel of Progress, one of our favorites! (I do not know why this lady is hanging all over the railing. Meh.)
disneypicturesone890.jpg

disneypicturesone891.jpg

After a wonderful ride through the century, we decided to go to TTA.
disneypicturesone893.jpg

It actually had a line. Granted it was just because they didn’t want it to be conjested at the top and it was under 5 minutes, but still!
disneypicturesone895.jpg

Naturally, I have quite a few pictures haha!
disneypicturesone897.jpg

disneypicturesone899.jpg

disneypicturesone901.jpg

When we got off the TTA, it immediately broke down, so I was glad we had gotten on! After that we went to the Laugh Floor.
disneypicturesone902.jpg

disneypicturesone904.jpg

It got weird.

In back of me in line, there was a very, uh, large man who spoke another language the entire line. Then, when he thought I was moving a bit slow, he turns, hits me with his large belly, and goes “Move.”

He didn’t say the magic word. I was shocked :rotfl: I still laugh about it. It was just strange.

THEN in front of us in the line was Mr. Hippy, who had an insane kid who was jumping over the line dividers and kicking people along the way! Mr. Hippy also had a fanny pack and felt the need to thrust out said fanny pack every time he would take a step. ALSO he liked to wave his fingers and go, “Peace, peace” all through the line.

:lmao: How do these people find me?

We ran as far away from those people as we could haha! Laugh Floor was funny! We LOVE Sam & Ella, especially Ella. Apparently, good ‘ol Jersey is famous for “unicorn sleepovers…and the Eiffel Tower!” HAHA!

After Laugh Floor, it was time for our Space Mountain Fastpasses! WOOHOO!
disneypicturesone905.jpg

It was lots of fun! However, we were really tired from such a full day, so we were ready for some more fuel! We went to Pinnochio’s Village Haus!
disneypicturesone909.jpg

disneypicturesone911.jpg

disneypicturesone912.jpg

Continued next post!

We got drinks and an order of fries. We sat upstairs, and of course no one was up there because they don’t know you can go upstairs. We talked and laughed a lot. Then, I wanted to go out on the balcony so I went to the door and it was locked. It’s never locked. I tried it again, and then I noticed there were two guests out there. They just looked at me, trying to get the door open. I don’t know how they locked the door from the outside, but they did. And they were not letting me out :lmao: It was a weird day for MK.

After feeling a bit better, we were going to do IASWW but for some reason the wait was 30 minutes long! No way! So we went to Hall of Presidents instead.
disneypicturesone913.jpg

disneypicturesone914.jpg

After we left HOP, I thought I was going to sink into a coma, so we decided to head out. We got some PP before we left.
Photo0073FourBySix.jpg

Photo0074FourBySix.jpg

Then we went to The Hub and we gave the Space Mountain FPs we had gotten earlier to two girls who were just coming in. They were so excited! We then continued down Main Street
disneypicturesone915.jpg

disneypicturesone917.jpg

disneypicturesone919.jpg

We went through the shops and I found a shirt I really liked, so I got it!
disneypicturesone933.jpg

disneypicturesone923.jpg

R.I.P VMK! Wahh.
disneypicturesone924.jpg

We finally saw the Flag Lowering Ceremony!
disneypicturesone925.jpg

Then we were about to leave, but saw that the Princesses had just a five minute wait, so we got in line!
disneypicturesone926.jpg

Jasmine, Belle, and Aurora were there! Sorry about the awkward poses haha!
Photo0076FourBySix.jpg

Photo0078FourBySix.jpg

Belle’s dress is HUGE. So that’s why we’re about two feet away…
Photo0079FourBySix.jpg

Aurora was really quiet and nice. She whispered when she talked…
Photo0091FourBySix.jpg

I still get star struck when I’m around Princesses :lmao: such a dork.
Photo0092FourBySix.jpg

Photo0093FourBySix.jpg

After that, we were done. So we left and went to the boat dock.
disneypicturesone928.jpg

disneypicturesone931.jpg

disneypicturesone932.jpg

We didn’t wait long at all. We were back very quickly!
disneypicturesone934.jpg

Here was the little “display” our Mousekeeper did on the TV cabinet haha!
disneypicturesone937.jpg

I didn’t take any pictures of the rest of the night. We relaxed and I got Spaghetti and Meatballs from RF later (it was the Chef’s Choice for Pasta that night). It was Monday, so we watched the finale of The Bachelorette woohoo! But I fell asleep really quickly…I actually fell asleep so fast that I didn’t take my glasses off until I woke up around 2 in the morning haha! But I was happy to catch up on some sleep!

It's too funny that your mom left her name tag on after the tour... my mom did the same thing! She claimed she wanted people to know her name that day and that she had done the tour and had all the "insider info"... really, I think she just forgot ;)

That shirt that you got is totally cute.

Okay :scared1: about the guy who hit you with his belly and then fanny pack guy. How bizarre. I always tend to attract the weirdos too.

It's too funny that your mom left her name tag on after the tour... my mom did the same thing! She claimed she wanted people to know her name that day and that she had done the tour and had all the "insider info"... really, I think she just forgot ;)

HAHA it's a mom thing! I guess KTTK tour is a mother-daughter thing as well. There was another mother-daughter on our tour :goodvibes

That shirt that you got is totally cute.

Okay :scared1: about the guy who hit you with his belly and then fanny pack guy. How bizarre. I always tend to attract the weirdos too.

Thank you! I really liked it.

LOL they're now ingrained in my memory of Disney vacations. It was so strange.

Ok, this is a shorter update, but it covers a whole day haha! This is my dad's and sister's day away from my mom and me. It's numbered, since I don't have many details...

1. Got up and ready about a half hour after we left. Jess asked dad if he wanted to go to AK in the afternoon. He didn’t care, so their afternoon was set!
2. Caught a Downtown Disney bus and wandered around for a bit. They went in the Candy Cauldron for a while.
disneysarah458.jpg

disneysarah462.jpg

disneysarah467.jpg

3. The Characters in Flight Balloon opened at 11, and they were the first passengers of the day. They were the only ones up there! They really enjoyed this!
disneysarah468.jpg

disneysarah484.jpg

disneysarah486.jpg

disneysarah490.jpg

disneysarah494.jpg

4. They went to DisneyQuest!! I’ve always wanted to go here, and I’m glad we at least know what it’s like now. They went on all the major attractions easily, since it was early in the day. It can get VERY crowded in there, so I was glad they had a good experience! Jess and my dad had NO idea what it was like, so they were so excited when they liked it! My dad’s favorites were the Jungle Cruise and the Create-your-own roller coaster
disneysarah506.jpg

disneysarah521.jpg

disneysarah522.jpg

disneysarah527.jpg

disneysarah539.jpg

5. They had lunch at Planet Hollywood!
disneysarah554.jpg

disneysarah561.jpg

6. They now went to AK. They were greeted with a short 10 minute wait for Kilimanjaro Safaris! Dad also got Jess to go on EE, though she did not enjoy like she used to. Oh well, at least she found her Splash Mountain love again last year!
disneysarah574.jpg

disneysarah577.jpg

disneysarah588.jpg

disneysarah624.jpg

7. Jess got my dad to enjoy the animal trails, which I have yet to go through HAHA! They also went on ITTBAB.
disneysarah636.jpg

8. They joined us back at WL a bit later than we came back.

Ok, Day Five will probably start tomorrow! Thanks for reading!

Wow, they had a busy day too!

I really want to go on Characters in Flight, I just haven't had the opportunity yet.

I'm glad they enjoyed DisneyQuest. I haven't been there in quite some time, but I would have to say that Pirates of the Caribbean is my favorite there for sure.

Then going to Animal Kingdom to boot? Man they did get a lot of things done.

Alright, I'm catching up here...

Mmmmm... Soft Serve Ice Cream and a Strawberry Banana smoothie... a great way to pick you guys up after your tour and a hot day :thumbsup2 And a big thumbs up to CoP and TTA to ride after, another great way to continue on your day :-) Good thing you got off the TTA before it broke down :teeth:

LOL @ the "MOVE!" guy and the Hippy guy! I can't believe both of them were in line with you. If I saw the Hippy guy, I would've just tried to blend in with the crowd. He was just too eccentric for me to say the least from what I've read. *shivers*

Wow, what rude people for not letting you out on the balcony! I can't believe they even managed to lock it. I'm guessing there was a reason, but for you to bang on it and they to not open it. I just don't understand :sad2:

And I love all your last minute princess pictures! I'm surprised they didn't have you get closer, because I've seen pictures where even with the long gowns and such, they usually wrap put their arms behind you to bring you in closer. I'm guessing the heat was getting to them too. :/ Oh I love the little display the Mousekeepers made for you guys in your room, very sweet :-)

Your dad and sister definitely got a lot done on the day they were on their own. I love the pictures they took from Character's In Flight, I really want to try that out :goodvibes And that's great they got to check out Disney Quest as well :teeth: Too bad your sister doesn't like EE, I think she is the first to not like that ride, but I guess it isn't for everyone :/

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Looks like they had a fun day! The balloon ride looks very cool.

Yes they did! They really liked the balloon ride, even though my dad has a fear of heights!

Wow, they had a busy day too!

I really want to go on Characters in Flight, I just haven't had the opportunity yet.

I'm glad they enjoyed DisneyQuest. I haven't been there in quite some time, but I would have to say that Pirates of the Caribbean is my favorite there for sure.

Then going to Animal Kingdom to boot? Man they did get a lot of things done.

The balloon opens up at 11, so it definitely cuts down on crucial rope drop park time if you would want to be there when it opens.

I've never been to DisneyQuest, but I've always wanted to visit! They liked Pirates of the Caribbean too!

I know! When they texted us that they were going to AK, we were surprised haha! But they enjoyed themselves, so that's what matters!

Alright, I'm catching up here...

Mmmmm... Soft Serve Ice Cream and a Strawberry Banana smoothie... a great way to pick you guys up after your tour and a hot day :thumbsup2 And a big thumbs up to CoP and TTA to ride after, another great way to continue on your day :-) Good thing you got off the TTA before it broke down :teeth:

LOL @ the "MOVE!" guy and the Hippy guy! I can't believe both of them were in line with you. If I saw the Hippy guy, I would've just tried to blend in with the crowd. He was just too eccentric for me to say the least from what I've read. *shivers*

Woot ice cream :woohoo: Yeah we figured, hey, we had a filled morning and we knew we were going to ride Space Mountain, so why not enjoy the low-key rides that we so enjoy? OMG those people. I was shocked. I couldn't gather my thoughts on the situation until we were in Pinnochio's Village Haus :laughing: Yeah we BOLTED away from them as soon as we could!

Wow, what rude people for not letting you out on the balcony! I can't believe they even managed to lock it. I'm guessing there was a reason, but for you to bang on it and they to not open it. I just don't understand :sad2:

It was so weird. Then a CM came up to clean the tables, and she had to unlock it with a key. She was so confused; her face showed it all!

And I love all your last minute princess pictures! I'm surprised they didn't have you get closer, because I've seen pictures where even with the long gowns and such, they usually wrap put their arms behind you to bring you in closer. I'm guessing the heat was getting to them too. :/ Oh I love the little display the Mousekeepers made for you guys in your room, very sweet :-)

Hmm, I'm not sure. All I know is I look so awkward in those pictures. It's like I meeting a real princess..well, I was, as far as I'm concerned! Our Mousekeeper for that was Rosie, and she was awesome!

Your dad and sister definitely got a lot done on the day they were on their own. I love the pictures they took from Character's In Flight, I really want to try that out :goodvibes And that's great they got to check out Disney Quest as well :teeth: Too bad your sister doesn't like EE, I think she is the first to not like that ride, but I guess it isn't for everyone :/

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Yes, they certainly did do a lot! Yeah it looks awesome up there! They highly recommend it :thumbsup2 I still want to see DisneyQuest, but I'm not sure when that'll happen haha.

Here's the story with EE. Up until last year, it used to be Jess's favorite ride. Then as I was with her once last year, we got stuck on the hill. You know, THAT hill. The huge one, that whenever you're on it you think "Wow, I wouldn't want to get stuck on this." So we got stuck on that, and Jess had a near panic attack and dislikes it now. So that's the deal with her!

So the morning of August 2 was a bit different. I got up and ready, but my grandma called before we were out by the beach, so my mom just talked to her on the balcony. After she said bye, we went to RF to fill my mom’s mug.
disneypicturesone945.jpg

disneypicturesone946.jpg

disneypicturesone948.jpg

disneypicturesone949.jpg

We went out to the boat dock, and although the lanterns had already been turned off, the sun was rising before our eyes. It was incredible.
disneypicturesone950.jpg

disneypicturesone952.jpg

disneypicturesone959.jpg

Then we went back to RF to get breakfast items! I ate my croissant outside. I was a bit worried since Jess and my dad were still sleeping when we got back, but they got up quickly while I was outside.
disneypicturesone961.jpg

disneypicturesone963.jpg

Here were the other breakfast items.
disneypicturesone967.jpg

disneypicturesone968.jpg

We left the room at 8. While we were waiting at the bus stop, I attempted some family shots. Here are my attempts
disneypicturesone971.jpg

disneypicturesone972.jpg

disneypicturesone974.jpg

That’s how we roll.

We didn’t wait for long, and we were on the first bus to AK woohoo!
disneypicturesone975.jpg

We had to stop at the GF, and we got to AK around 8:30.
disneypicturesone980.jpg

disneypicturesone983.jpg

The lines at the turnstiles were actually very short. The crowds today weren’t bad at all. We were let in shortly and watched the Welcome show.

disneypicturesone986.jpg

disneypicturesone987.jpg

Then we continued towards Discovery Island. Dad and I were heading to EE, and Jess and mom were going to the Safari. Since dad and Jess were at AK the day before, they had noticed that Fastpasses for Kali River Rapids were taken FAST. So Jess and my mom took our KTTW cards and were going to get FPs after the Safari.
disneypicturesone990.jpg

disneypicturesone991.jpg

disneypicturesone993.jpg

disneypicturesone994.jpg

disneypicturesone1000.jpg

Continued next post!

I think this truck is so pretty!
disneypicturesone1003.jpg

We got there really quickly. The line was REALLY short!
disneypicturesone1004.jpg

disneypicturesone1007.jpg

OK. So…like I said, the crowds weren’t bad today. We had so much on EE that we kind of…went on five more times in a row.
disneypicturesone1008.jpg

disneypicturesone1009.jpg

disneypicturesone1013.jpg

disneypicturesone1019.jpg

disneypicturesone1022.jpg

disneypicturesone1023.jpg

After six rides in less than an hour, we were ready for something else, and some water! So we headed to Dinoland
disneypicturesone1027.jpg

disneypicturesone1029.jpg

We met up with Jess and my mom in the gift shop. This shirt made me laugh
disneypicturesone1038.jpg

(It says “What time is the 3:00 parade?” hahaha!

We decided to go ride Dinosaur all together. When we were leaving the gift shop, we saw the aftermath of an early morning ride on KRR.
disneypicturesone1039.jpg

disneypicturesone1031.jpg

disneypicturesone1032.jpg

Here’s our ride photo! We’re the last row haha!
disneypicturesone1037.jpg

After Dinosaur, we were ready for lunch. I went with my mom to check the menu for Flame Tree BBQ, but there was no vegetarian option, so it was a no. We went to Restaurantasaurus (longest name ever?)
Instead
disneypicturesone1040.jpg

My dad and Jess got the Shrimp Po’boy (Jess does eat seafood)
disneypicturesone1043.jpg

I got the chicken nuggets
disneypicturesone1042.jpg

And my mom got the salad
disneypicturesone1044.jpg

Two of us got the chocolate mousse, and two of us got the parfait thing
disneypicturesone1045.jpg

It was all pretty average. Apparently the po’boy was really good for my dad and Jess.

After lunch, I went with my dad and we got two pairs of EE fastpasses.
disneypicturesone1047.jpg

The single riders’ line was really short, so we went on it twice! Both times we rode with first timers! The first time I sat with a girl my age, and she was really excited! Then the second time I sat with a mom who was completely clueless. She didn’t even know we were going to go backwards! She had fun though!

After some more EE, it was about time to get in line for Finding Nemo: The Musical! We got some PP along the way
Photo0105FourBySix.jpg

Photo0106FourBySix.jpg

Photo0107FourBySix.jpg

Continued soon! School starts on Wednesday...But I think I'm in good shape as far as updating and such!

Great update. I love when there aren't huge crowds at the parks and you can keep getting on line for the same ride. Have fun at school.

First of all beautiful sunset pictures. Awesome that you rode EE 6 times in a row! But the thing I am having trouble wrapping my mind around is the underwear lying out to dry on the bench:scared1: I've never even contemplated laying my underwear out to dry at a theme park. That is one funny sight:lmao: (What do you think they are wearing while they wait for their clothes to dry?):rolleyes1

Okay, I could not stop laughing when I saw those clothes laid out on the bench! I'm thinking, who in the world lays their underwear out for everyone to see?!

I can't believe you went on EE six times! That must be a record of some kind.

Great update. I love when there aren't huge crowds at the parks and you can keep getting on line for the same ride. Have fun at school.

Thanks! I love when that happens too..it's not very often in July/August, so when the crowds are low it's VERY exciting! Thanks for reading!

First of all beautiful sunrise pictures. Awesome that you rode EE 6 times in a row! But the thing I am having trouble wrapping my mind around is the underwear lying out to dry on the bench:scared1: I've never even contemplated laying my underwear out to dry at a theme park. That is one funny sight:lmao: (What do you think they are wearing while they wait for their clothes to dry?):rolleyes1

Thanks! I know! I love EE!! Yeah the underwear was too odd not to take a picture of :rotfl: OH gosh, you're right! What WERE they wearing?! :eek: Thanks for reading along!

Okay, I could not stop laughing when I saw those clothes laid out on the bench! I'm thinking, who in the world lays their underwear out for everyone to see?!

I can't believe you went on EE six times! That must be a record of some kind.

HAHA! Yeah it was a bit odd, to say the least. And the owners of said clothes and underclothes were nowhere to be seen! I know! Our EE marathon was crazy...we actually made it on some more throughout the day :laughing: Thanks for reading along!

Then we went to the Theatre in the Wild (random name, if you ask me) and got in line.
disneypicturesone1054.jpg

The CM said the doors would open in about five minutes, even though it was a good half hour before the show. Thankfully, mom and Jess turned up very shortly and we went inside.
disneypicturesone1057.jpg

We broke from our “very front row” tradition, and went for the top center.
disneypicturesone1058.jpg

disneypicturesone1063.jpg

disneypicturesone1066.jpg

Here’s some video I took of the show. It’s not all of it, but you get the gist haha!

The Musical is one of my favorite things. I know every word, not only to the songs, but to the dialogue as well. Finding Nemo is one of my all-time favorite movies, so it’s special to me…

Anyway, after the show, Jess asked if we could ride Dinosaur again. We were all fine with it; we enjoyed it this morning!
disneypicturesone1070.jpg

Our ride photo (front row…with the maps)
disneypicturesone1079.jpg

Now after Dinosaur, my mom knew that I wanted to see FotLK. BUT, the nearest show, which was the only one we could see, was in less than ten minutes. So I take off. This day ended up being a stressful day for me. I didn’t say what I wanted to do, so I ended up with a day that wasn’t great. I love EE, but at the end of the day, I would have rather skipped some EE trips and gotten a good seat at FotLK or see ITTBaB, which I had been singing the song to for months. But I didn’t say anything, so I got a good day…just not a great day.

Anyway, I was near running, hoping that I could get to FotLK in time.

But I took pictures, duh.
disneypicturesone1081.jpg

disneypicturesone1082.jpg

disneypicturesone1083.jpg

So I get there, and there’s a small crowd of people behind where the queue starts. I thought it was done, that they had filled it up. But the guy at the front says we can take twenty people. Thankfully Jess and my dad had caught up so we say four and they count us in. We go in and we’re in the very, very back. Not the best spot. But at least I had made it! Which is more than I can say for the safari, ITTBAB, Flights of Wonder, or any of the animal trails.

We were in the Lion section!
disneypicturesone1085.jpg

I just want to say, when I have kids, I’m going to teach them specifically that giraffes make “a low bleating sound” so if they get picked (which they will, since they’ll be the cutest kids ever, obviously) for the giraffe section, they’ll know exactly what to do!
disneypicturesone1094.jpg

disneypicturesone1096.jpg

disneypicturesone1090.jpg

disneypicturesone1091.jpg

After FotLK, Jess and Mom went to see ITTBaB. Dad said we still had two pairs of EE Fastpasses. I tried to say something, but sometimes I just find myself unable to, and my Dad thought I was kidding. It wasn’t like he was being mean, I don’t want anyone to think that, he honestly thought I was kidding about rather going to ITTBaB.

So anyway, after nearly running across the park for FotLK, we now walk across the park for EE. It was mid to high 90s in temperature today.

It was great, let me tell you.
disneypicturesone1098.jpg

disneypicturesone1099.jpg

It was around 3, and the wait time was 20 minutes. I don’t know.
disneypicturesone1100.jpg

We used the two rides up and got four more FPs to give away. Then we met up with Jess and mom for Kali River Rapids, from our FPs from this morning. We always do this last. No pictures, since I didn’t want to get my camera wet.

And wet it would have gotten.

We all got SOAKED! It felt great! I think Jess and I got the most soaked though. After KRR, we were ready to leave. THANKFULLY we got drinks right outside KRR. I finished my water in less than a minute, no exaggeration.

And I realize now that this post is such a bummer, but this was my trip, all aspects of it. It was wonderful, but it didn’t come without some iffy moments. That’s just how it was! But it was still more wonderful than not.

So as we’re leaving the park now, we run into the afternoon parade! We were annoyed at first, since we thought it would hold us up, but AK does this thing where they designate a walking path with tape, so that was nice!
disneypicturesone1109.jpg

disneypicturesone1104.jpg

disneypicturesone1106.jpg

disneypicturesone1108.jpg

On the way out, we stopped in a gift shop since there was a necklace that my mom LOVED. She’s an elementary school teacher, and she talks about WDW soo much that her kids got her Disney gift certificates at the end of the year, instead of regular teacher gifts, like candles or whatever! So she ended up with $75 worth of Disney dollars from the kids! So that’s why we took pictures of her buying some souvenirs, so she could show the kids what she got with their gift of Disney dollars!
disneypicturesone1115.jpg

Continued Soon! School tomorrow :scared1:

Wow, you guys really did get a lot of stuff done in a pretty short period of time. I know what you mean though about not being able to do exactly what you want to. I'm kind of the same and don't say much about what I want to do (depending on the group that I'm with), so a lot of times we end up missing something that I want to do. Like you, it's not negative, it just doesn't go the way I plan. ;)

Wow, you guys really did get a lot of stuff done in a pretty short period of time. I know what you mean though about not being able to do exactly what you want to. I'm kind of the same and don't say much about what I want to do (depending on the group that I'm with), so a lot of times we end up missing something that I want to do. Like you, it's not negative, it just doesn't go the way I plan. ;)

We did get a lot done! Like I look back on that day and tend to focus how I upset some of the time, but writing it all out made me realize that we did more than we didn't do. Still, I'm happy to know I'm not crazy and there are other people like me :laughing: You pretty much wrote out EXACTLY how I felt that day!

After that we headed out of the park
disneypicturesone1117.jpg

We gave four EE Fastpasses away near the entrance
disneypicturesone1119.jpg

disneypicturesone1120.jpg

disneypicturesone1123.jpg

The bus came in about ten minutes. OK, I need to explain this picture. We were on the bus and these people kept coming out of the bushes and walking across the street, towards the Wide World of Sports or McDonald’s. There were so many. Jess and I could not stop laughing; we find stuff like this hilarious.
disneypicturesone1127.jpg

When we got back, dad wanted to swim, so he and my mom went right back to the room to change. Jess stopped at the pin trading kiosk at the WL with me. I like that this was always open, unlike King Pin at AKL, which is only at 3:00. She traded for a pin that said “Don’t forget: October 1971,” which is the sign that Roy put over the clock at MK to get the construction workers to concentrate all day. Since I had learned about it the day before on the KTTK tour, I begged her to get it haha! I had given up on carrying my pins by now. They kept falling off.
disneypicturesone1128.jpg

Then Jess wanted to trade her Vinylmation, so we went to the Mercantile
disneypicturesone1131.jpg

disneypicturesone1133.jpg

disneypicturesone1135.jpg

She got a cute one! I think it was the one she kept for the rest of the trip. It’s really colorful and adorable!

After that, Jess and I went back to the room and cleaned up our suitcase, which had gotten very messy. Then I took a glorious nap for about an hour! Jess and my mom just chilled, and my dad swam.

The rest woke me up around 5:30 and I got ready. We were out the door by 6:30. The show wasn’t until 7:15, so we were good. There was about a ten minute wait for the boat. Then we stopped at the Contemporary.
disneypicturesone1141.jpg

disneypicturesone1143.jpg

disneypicturesone1149.jpg

Then we were at FW!
disneypicturesone1150.jpg

disneypicturesone1151.jpg

We checked in at HDDR, and thankfully they were able to locate our reservation. We had called to ask for a vegetarian meal the day before, and the CM on the line said we had canceled the reservation. We hadn’t, and she said she had straightened it out, but we didn’t really trust her. So we were glad when they could locate us.
disneypicturesone1155.jpg

disneypicturesone1156.jpg

disneypicturesone1157.jpg

They don’t seat anyone until 7:15, so we wandered around FW. We visited this one horse that walked right over to us! There were signs that said no petting though, and we follow rules!
disneypicturesone1162.jpg

Then we went into the big stable, and this BIG horse was eating hay but when it saw us it stuck its head out to see us!
disneypicturesone1164.jpg

disneypicturesone1165.jpg

Then we wandered back towards HDDR and joined the vague line that was forming. Soon enough they opened the doors and we went in. You’re assigned a table, and since we did Category Two seating, we were one of the very last tables, but it’s pretty small, so it was a good seat!
disneypicturesone1172.jpg

disneypicturesone1173.jpg

The cornbread, salad, and drinks were soon brought to the table!
disneypicturesone1176.jpg

Then the performers came in about ten or fifteen minutes after!
disneypicturesone1179.jpg

disneypicturesone1182.jpg

Continued next post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!