Lesley & Joseph DCL Wedding - Updated 5/8

Would you mind sharing your newsletter with me? I think it looks great and would love to include something like that for our wedding guests as well.

Would you mind sharing your newsletter with me? I think it looks great and would love to include something like that for our wedding guests as well.

Thank you! And thank you for your interest! I shared mine with another future DCL bride but we had some difficulties with the format. When it was sent as a PDF it wouldn't allow her to update it on her side. It was made using Pages on Mac. If you aren't in a hurry for it, I can play around with it some more.

I have a mac and use pages all the time so the format would be perfect. I really appreciate your willingness to share. You had such cute ideas for your wedding.

Liz

I love your pictures! I'm thinking maybe we should do Outlook. I wanted the Meridian Patio if our guess count meets the requirements but Outlook is very pretty!

It's good to hear that you enjoyed Royal Palace, that's where we are planning to have our dinner too!

So question, do you think there's enough time to do an excursion on the Nassau day or do you feel it would be too rushed?

I know I have a few more questions so I'll just email you

Jodi

Here's a pic of our cake!

null_zps4ba097d6.jpg

It all looked like a beautiful ceremony and your daughters bed .. too cute! I've never heard of DCL doing that before!

Beautiful photos! You look gorgeous!

I'm so sorry to hear about all the issues you encountered with Disney/other guests. Especially since a lot of the issues seem completely avoidable! (Big sigh.)

Just found your thread. I just love all your ideas and things you made. I may steal some of your ideas if thats ok? We are marrying on the Magic Aug 14. Thank you for sharing your experiences too, I've been thinking about giving gift bags during our 1st dinner instead of having them delivered, your post has now confirmed that's the best idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter