Leaving MCO Grocery Pickup

We too have used Marge Peck at wegoshop.com 5 times and we will use her again on our upcoming trip. She is amazing to work with.
I like that I create my own list with exactly what I want, rather than picking off of a preconfigured list on the web site. Wegoshop also does not mark up the cost of the groceries, although their delivery fee is a bit higher. Also I can schedule delivery in a 30 minute window, rather than the 2 hour window of Garden Grocer. Marge has always been right on time.
We order: Breakfast foods, juice, coffee, water, soda, beer, wine, fruit, cheese and crackers and snacks.
I do tip the delivery person (Usually Marge and her husband on our past trips)
Have a Great Trip

We use a great car service and they give a Dis boards discount and a 30 min. grocery stop. Works like a charm each and every time. :thumbsup2 We have never needed a vehicle while at WDW. The one time we rented a car (our first trip) we drove it to Dixie Landings and it sat there for 5 days until we drove back to the airport. :rotfl:

IF... your memory still serves you (old one). :goodvibes Do you remember the name of that car service?

Our second trip ever was to Dixie Landings... Without a doubt our favorite non DVC resort. Wouldn't it be nice to have a food court like that at the DVC resorts?

IF... your memory still serves you (old one). :goodvibes Do you remember the name of that car service?

Our second trip ever was to Dixie Landings... Without a doubt our favorite non DVC resort. Wouldn't it be nice to have a food court like that at the DVC resorts?

Hey Rob...just sent you a pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter