Least Favorite Attraction!

Same with me. I think there was a thread on another section of the forums like this, and almost everyone chose Stitch.

That wouldn't surprise me. I tried it once, and I will not do it again.

Speaking of scary and creepy rides and shows, have they gotten rid of those ugly new dolls in spectromagic??? They are even worse than the first chucky dolls!!!! Nothing against spectromagic, I love parade theme and song!!!! But the first part of the parade is SCARY!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of scary and creepy rides and shows, have they gotten rid of those ugly new dolls in spectromagic??? They are even worse than the first chucky dolls!!!! Nothing against spectromagic, I love parade theme and song!!!! But the first part of the parade is SCARY!!!!!!!!!

Spectromen? Nope, they are still in Spectro.

i dont like stitches great escape when he does the chili dog burp...gross!

When i first saw Spectro, i thought the spectromen were so scary!! haha!
their faces were glowing, and their laugh... uuuhhhh!! chills!:scared:
but their faces don't light up anymore! they are painted on the men... kinda takes away from the magic a little

Spectro is the one with the people and characters running around in Christmas lights isn't it??? On the topic of least favorite attractions, I've never been a big fan of the parades. The upside to that though is while the parades are going on, line wait times are down:thumbsup2

Yes. Spectro is the parade with the lights.

I am just the opposite. I prefer the see the characters and the parades over doing the rides (especially when I am by myself). Not saying that I don't do rides at all- I do love rides.It's just that I prefer characters.

Yes. Spectro is the parade with the lights.

I am just the opposite. I prefer the see the characters and the parades over doing the rides (especially when I am by myself). Not saying that I don't do rides at all- I do love rides.It's just that I prefer characters.

I think the problem is that when I was little, my parents shoved parades (inside Disney and out, like the 4th of July parade and stuff) down my throat, so I became really tired of them over time.

I like this thread...my least favorite attraction in Disney World is Sounds Dangerous at the Studios. Unbearable. Although it sounds like most people are talking about MK attractions..in that case my least favorite attraction is Peter Pan. I love Peter Pan the movie, but it drives me insane that the line for the attraction is always like 40 minutes, and the ride is so short and unimpressive. I know it's a classic, but I think it could stand with some revamping.

Other WDW attractions I could do with out...Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Journey into the Imagination, and Narnia at the Studios (just a glorified movie preview in my opinion).

I like most everything else though!

I think the problem is that when I was little, my parents shoved parades (inside Disney and out, like the 4th of July parade and stuff) down my throat, so I became really tired of them over time.

yeah i have to agree the Parades r more for the little ones and no so much for me! i love the attractions though! thats where the magic really gets good!

I like this thread...my least favorite attraction in Disney World is Sounds Dangerous at the Studios. Unbearable. Although it sounds like most people are talking about MK attractions..in that case my least favorite attraction is Peter Pan. I love Peter Pan the movie, but it drives me insane that the line for the attraction is always like 40 minutes, and the ride is so short and unimpressive. I know it's a classic, but I think it could stand with some revamping.

Other WDW attractions I could do with out...Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Journey into the Imagination, and Narnia at the Studios (just a glorified movie preview in my opinion).

I like most everything else though!

As far as Narnia goes... I was roommates with one of the girls who does the White Witch and spent an entire day with them. I have to say they have the best job in all the parks!!!

What's your least Favorite Attraction?!

Star Tours and Body Wars. They are both the same basic idea and when they start moving I get sick!!! Don't get me wrong - I LOVE the Star Wars movies, but I always feel like I need a barf bag on those two rides.

Oh wait - Body Wars is gone now :confused: ?

Maybe just Star Tours then!

Star Tours and Body Wars. They are both the same basic idea and when they start moving I get sick!!! Don't get me wrong - I LOVE the Star Wars movies, but I always feel like I need a barf bag on those two rides.

Oh wait - Body Wars is gone now :confused: ?

Maybe just Star Tours then!

I was pretty upset when I found out the Wonders of Life Pavilion (the pavilion that had Body Wars) shut down. I feel like Disney closed part of my childhood, I mean come one we all remember how health and exercised obssesed everything was back in the 90's. That and the closing of Nickelodeon Studios in Universal Orlando really made me sad. :(

i dont like stitches great escape when he does the chili dog burp...gross!

totally gross! I hate that ride! You're strapped down and everything! Creeps me out! I can't imagine being a little kid and enjoying that!

We actually joke with my sister to this day about "chili dog burps" b/c after we rode that ride for the first time, it started pouring and we had to go take cover in Casey's Corner, where hot off the grill chili dogs and fries were being served. She feels queasy just thinking about it lol!:laughing:

I was pretty upset when I found out the Wonders of Life Pavilion (the pavilion that had Body Wars) shut down. I feel like Disney closed part of my childhood, I mean come one we all remember how health and exercised obssesed everything was back in the 90's. That and the closing of Nickelodeon Studios in Universal Orlando really made me sad. :(

Honestly i feel as though Universal Studios is going WAY down hill...after closing King Kong...Back to the Future...and now nick studios....i live in florida and i feel as though i do not want to pay the money to waste my time....that is just like disney taking away the tea pots or the pirates of the caribbean...such iconic rides. It is just dumb. I rather go to disney than universal. Though when they get harry potter that will be a MUST. :) other than that universal compaired to Disney....there is no competition! Disney always wins! they always have.

Honestly i feel as though Universal Studios is going WAY down hill...after closing King Kong...Back to the Future...and now nick studios....i live in florida and i feel as though i do not want to pay the money to waste my time....that is just like disney taking away the tea pots or the pirates of the caribbean...such iconic rides. It is just dumb. I rather go to disney than universal. Though when they get harry potter that will be a MUST. :) other than that universal compaired to Disney....there is no competition! Disney always wins! they always have.

I've always enjoyed Universal, it's no Disney, but if you're looking for a bigger version of MGM for an older crowd, I think Universal is pretty cool. Nickelodeon Studios really made me sad though, I mean I remember visiting Universal and running over to Nick Studios and seeing the slime geyser. We used to watch them make Gak and Slime and all that stuff, and now seeing it all gone just makes me really sad.

As far as Narnia goes... I was roommates with one of the girls who does the White Witch and spent an entire day with them. I have to say they have the best job in all the parks!!!

The White Witch is no longer there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter