Least Favorite Attraction!

I agree with:

-Stitch(anyone else feel like their collarbone was breaking when he "bounces" on your shoulders?)

-Buzz Lightyear

-Sounds Dangerous (Outdated! Sounds of the Rainforest at DAK is much more impressive!)

-Honey, I shrunk the Audience (Again...oudated! I loved the original film, but this 3D movie is not worth the time...)

and now, I must add, though I'm sure to get flamed for this:

-Dinosaur ...am I the only person that finds this ride really boring? I ride it with friends, but I don't really get anything out of it...
I do, however, find the technology in it interesting--the animatronics and the ride vehicle itself, but as a whole... :sad2:

"Its a Small world", continous song and dolls rocking back and fourth, gets kind of scary at times:eek:

hahaha, when I was in Disneyland with my dad last January, we got stuck on iasw for atleast an hour. Annoying at the time, but now I think it's kind of funny actually.

As for my least favorite attraction, I really don't know. I guess I'll agree with everyone about Stitch...it's just strange.

totally gross! I hate that ride! You're strapped down and everything! Creeps me out! I can't imagine being a little kid and enjoying that!

We actually joke with my sister to this day about "chili dog burps" b/c after we rode that ride for the first time, it started pouring and we had to go take cover in Casey's Corner, where hot off the grill chili dogs and fries were being served. She feels queasy just thinking about it lol!:laughing:

is it just me or is Casey's Corner always packed?! i was there last year during my spring break and it was packed! i couldnt imagine having to do QF&B there :scared1:

Honestly i feel as though Universal Studios is going WAY down hill...after closing King Kong...Back to the Future...and now nick studios....i live in florida and i feel as though i do not want to pay the money to waste my time....that is just like disney taking away the tea pots or the pirates of the caribbean...such iconic rides. It is just dumb. I rather go to disney than universal. Though when they get harry potter that will be a MUST. :) other than that universal compaired to Disney....there is no competition! Disney always wins! they always have.

i knew the closed down king kong for a OK Mummy ride but they shut down back to the future?!?!?!?!!?!? :scared1:

Well I had to reply to this one. I also dislike Stitch but I think I have a better one. Have anyone of you ever road "Carousel of Progress". The song and the ride drive me nuts.

Fair enough but I have gone on teh ride and seen all there is to see, so why have to get wet on something I've already experianced? I have to say 'It's a small world' can't hold a candle to the carouselle(sp?) of progress. When it comes to the annoying and catchy song.

OH YEAH! Thats what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!

Aww...now see, I like COP. It was Walt's thing... Of course, I'm a CM and we tend to gravitate to the stuff like that (well, many of us). Plus, I have fond memories of it from my first trip to WDW.

Well I had to reply to this one. I also dislike Stitch but I think I have a better one. Have anyone of you ever road "Carousel of Progress". The song and the ride drive me nuts.

I do agree with everyone who said *Stitch*... terrible, terrible.... i've wasted like and hour of my life riding that... i was forced to go on it like 3 times.
BUT i will disagree with you about COP. It's truely an original, and one of the firsts. It was one of Walt's ideas, and it's really interesting how they predicted what the future would be like. i enjoy COP...
I also don't want to ride Star Tours or Dinosaur ever again... i had the WORST headaches afterwards.
As far as shows go, i'm not a huge fan of Finding Nemo, Disney Stars and Motor Cars parade, or A Bugs Life (super scary!!!).

I do agree with everyone who said *Stitch*... terrible, terrible.... i've wasted like and hour of my life riding that... i was forced to go on it like 3 times.
BUT i will disagree with you about COP. It's truely an original, and one of the firsts. It was one of Walt's ideas, and it's really interesting how they predicted what the future would be like. i enjoy COP...
I also don't want to ride Star Tours or Dinosaur ever again... i had the WORST headaches afterwards.
As far as shows go, i'm not a huge fan of Finding Nemo, Disney Stars and Motor Cars parade, or A Bugs Life (super scary!!!).

Want to go to the parks and play? ;) I'll be back in November!

I'm so sorry. I love Walt and Disney! I am a manager at Disney! It is just my personal opinion about the ride. Classics are great but this one needs a tune-up.

Aww...now see, I like COP. It was Walt's thing... Of course, I'm a CM and we tend to gravitate to the stuff like that (well, many of us). Plus, I have fond memories of it from my first trip to WDW.

I love CoP. It's one of my favorites.

What! COP is a classic! Where else on property can you get a 30 minute nap, in the air conditioning, in the middle of the day?
If they want a 2nd ride to get rid of I can think of a couple at EPCOT that are a waste of space. Honey, I shrunk the audience? That is only good the first time once you know the tricks it's just dull.

I love the ride, but I agree the song can be a little annoying. Whenever I worked with Buzz, he stands right outside the ride. So you hear that song ALL... DAY... LONG!:headache:

I love the ride, but I agree the song can be a little annoying. Whenever I worked with Buzz, he stands right outside the ride. So you hear that song ALL... DAY... LONG!:headache:

Haha... Oh, Joanna! I agree that would be rough...and I like the song. It is infectious though. Once you hear it, it's permanently embedded in the brain for a few days... They Might Be Giants did a cover of it for the 'Meet the Robinsons' ST...nicely done, but whenever I hear it, I can't stop 'hearing' it for days!

Zada82, you don't have to apologize. Everyone is entitled to an opinion :thumbsup2

Want to go to the parks and play? ;) I'll be back in November!

I'm so sorry. I love Walt and Disney! I am a manager at Disney! It is just my personal opinion about the ride. Classics are great but this one needs a tune-up.

What! COP is a classic! Where else on property can you get a 30 minute nap, in the air conditioning, in the middle of the day?
If they want a 2nd ride to get rid of I can think of a couple at EPCOT that are a waste of space. Honey, I shrunk the audience? That is only good the first time once you know the tricks it's just dull.

1. Of course!! haha! i will be there beginning in May, and i'm always up for some play time!! :rotfl:
2. i'm sorry if i made you upset! that was not my intention at all! :lovestruc but i understand that it can use a little update!
3. Totally agree with Honey, I shrunk the audience... pointless, old, not good

i love the song! but yeah if you sing it over and over again it will get annoying :)

i have never done A Bugs life... but how is it scarry?! jw :banana:

For me it is Stitch's Great Escape (formerly known as Alien Encounter or the original Mission to Mars) I do think that the Stitch version is more kid friendly. The Alien Encounter was scary.

The only purpose I see to the shoulder harnesses is to keep you from getting up to leave either from fear or boredom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter