Leapster sale

campingcorgi

<font color=blue>Will work for a chance to live at
Just got back from my local Super WalMart and they have the Leapster systems on sale for 40.00 and the games for 15.00. This is much less than we paid :-)( ) so I wanted to put out the info. We did pick up the last two games that we didn't have already--just have to hide them till the April road trip!

Thanks for the info. I too purchased the Leapster last Christmas. I hope my Walmart has some of the game cartridges. I wondered whether the Leapster system wasn't as successful as they originally thought:confused:

Thank you so much for this post.
I went Walmart hopping yesterday. The first one I found no Leapster systems but I found 1st grade game for $12.00 and Dora and Spongebob for $10.00. We already had the last two but I was hoping to pick up another system for my other daughter for her birthday.

When I went to the 2nd Walmart I was surprised to see they had about ten systems and plenty of games. However, much to my disappointment----all of the Leapster stuff was full price.
I inquired at the service desk and she very rudely shrugged her shoulders and said that every store was different.

I called three other stores and two stores said they were full price and the other said it was all clearanced out after Christmas and that it was all gone.

Good Luck!!! I will still be searching!!! Very happy with what I got though!!!!

It is hard to find Leapsters in our area, especially the games. My daughter loves her Leapster, but there just aren't enough games for it. She is 3 and is not ready for most of them. It is frustrating. I hope they make some more soon.

Wow, I had to buy two of the systems this past Christmas. That Si a good price. All i can find here is SpongeBob. We have the Dora and Kindergarten ones. Did Walmart have any of the other games?
Thanks!

I found out recently that each store has some kind of allotted fund that let's each manager determine what and when they want to clearence stuff. I had picked up some great deals on some toys at one store. I went to another store a couple days later (I was in the area) and they had all the stuff I had just bought barely on clerance.:(

what ages are the leapster for ? I have a Ds who is 7 and spends alot of time playing his gameboy but if he had this and it was education then I would love it

The Leap Frog site shows the Leapster as being for ages 4-8, so I'm not sure I'd get it for a 7 year old without checking it out first.

My WalMart had SpongeBob, 1st grade, Kindergarten, and Dora. I'm hoping they come out with some more games, too. I'm also hoping that the kid likes the Leapster--it's a roadtrip toy for April--but I think she will.

My 6 year old LOVES it and used it most of our last trip down from Atlanta. I also got one for my just turned 3 year old. She gets frustrated with it. Looks like a small age group that this is for. All the have to do is make games for older children. I'm looking for the phonics game. I think it is a very cool toy with still lots of potential. I hope they continue with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter