Leap Year Calculation Problem?

huckabear

Mouseketeer
We arrive at our Disney resort on 3/31. The website has been telling me for weeks that I can begin making reservations today, 10/3. When I first logged in this morning, it let me start to make a reservation but because I have a big party it told me I needed to call, which I did. The agent on the phone said I have to wait until tomorrow but I told her the website was letting me so she figured she was wrong and gave me the reservation.

Anyhow, now I try to log into the site to make some additional reservations (for a smaller group) and while it lets me do the initial restaurant search, it won't let me book saying that it's not within the 180 days. I'm thinking leap year caused an error that perhaps they've fixed now?

Anyone else arriving 3/31 and having issues?

My arrival date is March 31st and I have been able to make some reservations for a few dates after that.
I had to input my resort reservation number to do so.

I made a whole week's worth of reservations this morning for my trip that starts 3/31. No leap year issue.

Did you connect your resort reservation when you logged in the second time to make reservations? If not, and if it wasn't a reservation for 3/31, it wouldn't let you book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter