Le Cellier - Booked solid during our stay (15-19th)

PlutoLuvr said:
If it's a good steak dinner you're looking for, try Jiko. We couldn't get an ADR for LC once, and the CM on the phone suggested Concourse or Jiko for steak. We opted for Jiko since we'd never been to the AKL. Jiko is now a must do for us. We even cancelled an ADR we had at LC later in the week to go back to Jiko. Now we don't even stress about LC. We just enjoy all the other foods at Epcot not worrying about being too full at the end of the park for a steak dinner :)

Is Jiko on DDP?

Yes, but it's two TS credits.

Anyway, I know about Le Cellier! We were trying to book an ADR for 7 for 9/26 and the only dinner timeslot they had was 8:50pm!
We took the reservation, but I think we're going to half to cancel it.

No other restaurant outside of WDW requires reservations 120+ days in advance! It's ridicicolous how long in advance you have to make your ADRs for WDW.

daisyduck123 said:
We are eating at Le Cellier that day too!! (Our first time also)
What time is your ADR?
Ours is 6:40 p.m.

Our ADR is for 6:10 PM! Hope to see you there! Will you wearing a green ribbon?

i have an ADR for Le Cellier on may 15th. i have no idea what time though. i've heard so many good things about the place that i made it my last ADR of our trip!

Mulan82 said:
i have an ADR for Le Cellier on may 15th. i have no idea what time though. i've heard so many good things about the place that i made it my last ADR of our trip!

Any chance you'll give it up and send it over here! (wishful thinking) :yay:

When I booked my ADR's for October, the CM told me Le Ceiller was almost as popular as Cinderella's Royal Table. I ended up with a 7 p.m. ressie. I hope the food tastes as good as it sounds!

LC is very good - try the filet with the blue cheese.
I was still able to move LC from August 16 to the 13th today - a small miracle considering that is free dining is around that time.

We've also tried Concourse, Yachtsman and Jiko. They are all good (and we are going to all of these on our August trip as well).

You may not want to wait till the last minute but on one of our trips I didn't book LC then got to craving it! We went to Guest Services when we first got to Epcot in the a.m. and they had a 4:30 cancellation! So it might work trying that. One thing I would not recommend is walking up. We've been there 4 times and everytime I have never seen someone be seated as a walk up. They just kept saying they were booked. Mabye they overbook and then don't worry about replacing a cancellation or two?! A couple people were angry because their hotels had told them to try and walk up! If you have time you could just try daily until your trip. Good luck and have a great trip!

daisyduck123 said:
We are eating at Le Cellier that day too!! (Our first time also)
What time is your ADR?
Ours is 6:40 p.m.

We will be there also and I think my res. is for 6:30 to bad we can't recognize each other. Linda

After I saw that Coral Reef changed their menu, I tried to switch from CR to LC (last week for June 1) and LC was booked solid. Anyone been to Coral Reef lately? Doesn't seem to have many choices on the menu. Enjoyed LC before, guess we will miss it this trip.

princessesrule4 said:
You may not want to wait till the last minute but on one of our trips I didn't book LC then got to craving it! We went to Guest Services when we first got to Epcot in the a.m. and they had a 4:30 cancellation! So it might work trying that. One thing I would not recommend is walking up. We've been there 4 times and everytime I have never seen someone be seated as a walk up. They just kept saying they were booked. Mabye they overbook and then don't worry about replacing a cancellation or two?! A couple people were angry because their hotels had told them to try and walk up! If you have time you could just try daily until your trip. Good luck and have a great trip!

Great advice! I'm going to try calling first thing next Monday when we arrive and then if we don't get anything I'll try guest services when we do Epcot next Tuesday.

Can't wait!!!

to be quite honest with you. i have no idea why i made a reservation at Le Cellier. all i read here is things about LC and cheese soup and pretzel bread. it sounds good so i thought i would give it a whirl. i don't even eat steak. ha! go figure. but the lady on the phone that i made the dinner reservations with recommended it so .... maybe you can find one on the black market? i mean, if you can find social security numbers and movies, who says you can't find dinner reservations. :confused3

Is LC a place you would take your children? We have a 3 and 5 year old and would like to eat a few evening meals at a nice restraurant with our children. Any suggestions?

Mulan82 said:
to be quite honest with you. i have no idea why i made a reservation at Le Cellier. all i read here is things about LC and cheese soup and pretzel bread. it sounds good so i thought i would give it a whirl. i don't even eat steak. ha! go figure. but the lady on the phone that i made the dinner reservations with recommended it so .... maybe you can find one on the black market? i mean, if you can find social security numbers and movies, who says you can't find dinner reservations. :confused3

hey, ebay does sell everything basically..maybe someone is selling their reservation to Le Cellier.
:rotfl2:

I just called and made ADR's for 6 people for 5/16. They did say it was going to be 2 tables.

fish4bills said:
Is LC a place you would take your children? We have a 3 and 5 year old and would like to eat a few evening meals at a nice restraurant with our children. Any suggestions?

There were several families there with small children when I went a while ago. There are no characters or shows, but the kids' menu offers a little more than many other restaurants - including a kids' steak - and the chocolate "moose" dessert looked fantastic.

LC used to be a place I went to for a nice quiet easy lunch or dinner. I remember being able to walk right up just about any time and being seated almost immediately. I think almost almost all of the sit down restaraunts used to be this way. Things sure have changed.

I remember multiple times where we would go up to King Stephans Hall to eat with no reservations. Lunch and dinner were available. :confused3

I guess in the old days people didn't want to give up thier "park" time to eat at a sit down restaraunt. But to me the food has always been a big part of WDW.

NYMEDIC said:
I just called and made ADR's for 6 people for 5/16. They did say it was going to be 2 tables.

We'll be there for dinner that night!!
We have an ADR for 6:40 p.m.

What time is yours?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter