latest UOC

edobandito

Earning My Ears
so about mid december 2020 ...so like 4 to 5 weeks ago i received my first ever pin code or UOC and its just for up to 35%. the deals open to the regular public are actually better!!! has this ever happened to anyone else in the past? i thought these highly coveted codes were supposed to be good deals to entice people into filling rooms?!! still on the fence about booking a trip since covid has limited so many experiences in the pars currently and i want my kids first time to be special...

I'm currently sitting on a similar code that I received in October that expires in March. I think we're going to book something but we're working on getting the best bang for our buck so we haven't hit the purchase button yet.

Yeah i just found it to be very odd its was such a low quality deal especially when all businesses are trying to attract customers and the legendary pin codes were supposed to be the best of the best. i might keep booking different vacation offers and see if they throw me a better one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter